IanCCLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2023-09-13 11:48:55
Re:Voucher Validity - Expiration Time Based on the the first day of Usage
Hi @Virgo , If you use by time, the usage count will continue even if you disconnect from the network. It will follow the voucher time, non stop. Whereas if you use by Usage, the usage count/timer...
0HELPFULS
2023-09-12 15:57:34
Voucher Validity - Expiration Time Based on the the first day of Usage
Hi, I would like to request a feature wherein the Voucher Validity Time is based on the DAY the voucher was first used. Current Voucher Validity Option only allow general validity period wherein both...
5HELPFULS
2023-09-12 15:42:00
RE:[Feature Request] Hotspot Manager Additional Configurations
The feature requested are practical and can help system admins managing transient users.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-09-04 11:11:08
Re:No Internet on VLAN
@Clive_A Thank you, i am already in talks with your test engineer. As of the moment he is running tests to replicate my issue... To share his initial findings: > If inserting a PC/LAPTOP directly...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2023-09-03 15:36:13
Re:Rate Limit Programming
Actually this is a good idea and can actually work. You can have 2 SSID's with different limits and schedule 1 after the other.
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-09-02 18:21:00
Re:No Internet on VLAN
@MR.S thank you for your advise, admittedly this feature is not critical on my part but it is such a pain to see a feature offered but not working. a quick search in the forum will reveal almost...
0HELPFULS