ChallpesaLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Switches
3 weeks ago
Re:mld snooping drop unknown multicast
The options you gave did prevent the flooding under omada control, but I have a different issue now. I had set up a querier r for MLD snooping on that vlan when testing in standalone because without...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
3 weeks ago
@Clive_A no it doesn't happen with IGMP. I've looked at it in a wireshark but you don't even have to. I'm so familiar with switch flooding at this point I can just look at the light patterns on the...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
3 weeks ago
@Clive_A this is with MLD snooping turned on for that VLAN in omada It doesn't do this with IGMP snooping, and it doesn't do this when I turn it on in standalone mode, because I can select the option...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
3 weeks ago
mld snooping drop unknown multicast
In ipv4, in omada turning igmp snooping on results in flood unknown multicast being turned off In ipv6, in omada turning mld snooping on results in flood unkonwn multicast being on Is there a way to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
3 weeks ago
Re:Unable to adopt from anything but vlan1
It appears I'm not the first one to notice this issue https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/590406 It is also worth noting if you delete the VLAN 1 interface from one of the switches...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
3 weeks ago
Re:Unable to adopt from anything but vlan1
@Clive_A It's not a networking issue because I can ping each device from each other device The controller lives on VLAN 102 It has a 172.28.0.x address The four TP link switches start out on VLAN 1...
0HELPFULS