AndersonOnline
Following: 0Followers: 3
Forums/ Routers
2020-04-07 09:22:28
Re:Client VPN to Office VPN
@Broligt1 Hi Firstly the router on your office should be a VPN server. Then you can choose client to LAN VPN server to connect to your office network. If you office are using TP-Link VPN router, you...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2020-03-27 07:10:34
How to achieve remote office via TP-Link VPN router when working from home.
If you need to access the resource in office but working from home, you can consider using VPN. VPN can help you access your office network remotely and safely. But your office should has a router...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2020-03-13 09:25:08
Re:How do I upgrade T2600G-28TS?
@arnada Hi, Most of you said is alright. If you want to upgade the firmware, just need to login the switch web-GUI, backup your current configuration then upgrade the firmware. After the switch...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2020-03-10 05:54:45
What’s the requirements for TP-Link Switch SSL certificate and key file?
For TP-Link Switch, it supports HTTPS for management web. Provides security access via a web browser. HTTPS is based on SSL. Before the client and server communicate, they need to pass the...
4HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2020-03-10 02:15:41
Re:Help
@Buraz Do you have any Ethernet port in your home? You don't need to connect your PC to the router directly. Just need to connect the PC to any Ethernet port. After the PC get the IP address, access...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2020-03-09 10:04:22
Re:denying VLAN's to communicate with other vlan
@OKSSS Hi Let me confirm your requirement. You set up a new VLAN and default routing on T3700G. You don't want other devices can access this new VLAN. If I have any misunderstand, please point out....
0HELPFULS