AndersonOffline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Switches & Routers
3 hours ago
Re:T1600G-28PS FAN-SPEED
DanielR wrote Is it possible to set the speed of the fan? Even without load (PoE) the fan runs very fast and generates a lot of noise. Hi DanieIR T1600G-28PS doesn't support to set the speed of the...
0KUDOS
3 hours ago
Re:Cannot access multiple network via a pair of ER6120 IPSec VPN (solved)
Hi bertson85 You are so great. As you said, we need to configure three VPN tunnels for the different subnets. And I think you still have configured the static routing on site A L3 switch, L3 switch...
0KUDOS
3 hours ago
Re:Re:How can block app youtube in celular with TL-ER6020
johnnydel wrote Its is possible now though in parental controls Hi johnnydel If you want to block some specific data or website, you can use access control or web filtering....
0KUDOS
3 hours ago
Re:TL-R470T+ PORT PROBLEM
Jek wrote Hi, I have TP LINK TL-R470T+ with pldt and globe isp in port 1 and port 2. When I connect switch to port lan port 5 computers have internet connection but when I connect another switch to...
0KUDOS
3 weeks ago
Re:TL-SG2424 Firmware upgrade
neurotone wrote Has anybody ever just ran the firmware upgrade or is it absolutely necessary to go back to 192.168.0.1 and then your remote computer to 192.168.0.2? Because I have mine set completely...
0KUDOS
3 weeks ago
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:beta firmware for t2600-18ts
Medicom82 wrote Hi. I had this same problem in models: t2600-18ts, t1600-28ts, t1600-52ts, I faund that the problem is in mibs. If you exclude some mibs from view switch not block snmp. viewDefault...
0KUDOS