SunshineOnline
Following: 2Followers: 121
Forums/ Deco
23 hours ago
Re:Deco X20 cannot turn on MAC Clone
@Zoogs Hi, Please connect your phone to the Deco WIFI and test again and also pay attention to the format of the MAC address.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
23 hours ago
Re: Issue with Internet Speed on iOS Device Despite Good Speed Test in deco app
@aaaaaaa111 Hi, How much speed can you get when you connect via Ethernet cable from the main Deco? Usually the wireless speed will be slower then the wired speed, as the wireless signal will be...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
23 hours ago
Re:Deco device not found
@DW103 Hi, Please double check the model number of your Deco, AX3000 seems to be the specification of the Deco. How to find the model number of your TP-Link device. After you finish the set up...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
23 hours ago
Re:DECO wifi +Amazon Prime
@rajchand Hi Raj, Please check if you have set up parental control for these two devices, which may cause this issue. How to setup Parental Control on the Deco. Can the phone and TV use Amazon Prime...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Yesterday
Re:X50-4G connection issues
@Brongo Hi, Please test the SIM card and check if it can get a stable signal. And you can refer to this troubleshooting steps: What should I do if my Deco 4G/5G Product shows No Signal or No Service...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Yesterday
Re:Pierdo Conexion a las 00.30
@Javimou Hi, May I know your network topology? Please test if the front device is still working normally when the internet drops. Besides, have you set up a reboot schedule or enabled ECO mode on...
0HELPFULS