SunshineOnline
Following: 2Followers: 115
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Yesterday
Re:Archer AX73 V1&V2 might reboot automatically when working together with some Range Extenders
@icovelev Hi, thank you very much for the feedback, really glad to hear that it works stable now. Please monitor new firmware updates via the router web GUI or TP-Link official website, and we will...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Tuesday
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
@Czmazel Unfortunately, I am afraid not, we will record your feedback and report to the related department for evaluation in the future.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ 3G/4G Routers/MiFi
Tuesday
Re:WDS in Archer C6 router to extend wirlessly MR400 4G LTE.
@moshair Hi, could you please clarify the network topology again? You mean the MR400 is using SIM card for 4G internet, DVR is connected to MR400 LAN port via a long Ethernet cable but in different...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Tuesday
Re:New UI for 11AX Routers on Tether App 4.3 version is Ready for Trial
tonyjp2022 wrote i recently upgraded to ix75pro deco i have connectted both to my new deco network only because the ix75 pro 6e i have roomate running older wifi the ax73 connects the older devices...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Tuesday
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
Czmazel wrote @Kevin_Z I was looking for some AP/Router for outdoor use and stumbled upon AEP113-outdoor . Will these device(s) ever get easy mesh? I understand it can be used as range extender or I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ 3G/4G Routers/MiFi
Monday
Re:tl-mr100 error code: 89534 no available band
@undefined if you encounter an "Error code: 89534 No available band" message when searching the band manually, please also ensure the APN profile is not empty on Advanced > Network > Internet page,...
0HELPFULS