Kevin_ZOnline
Following: 1Followers: 462
Forums/ Access Points
3 weeks ago
TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode
This Article Applies to: TL-WA3001 V1 Overview We hope to offer you a chance to experience the new features added to TL-WA3001 V1 via firmware update in advance, and also give us TP-Link the...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request (Routers)
3 weeks ago
Re:[Wi-Fi Routers] AP Mode supports Onemesh
Slava_Bogo wrote @Kevin_Z Hello, will the Archer AX20 router support OneMesh in AP mode? There is a great lack of such functionality. @Slava_Bogo I apologize for not being able to provide a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request (Routers)
3 weeks ago
RE:[Wi-Fi Routers] AP Mode supports Onemesh
gmarinos wrote I am desperate to improve my OneMesh (main router is TP-Link ARCHER AXE75 & extender is RE700X). As the distance between the main router and extender in large I am hoping that a wired...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
Re:EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller
gmarinos wrote Does this mean that if I have a TP-Link Archer AXE75 as my main router, I can connect aTP-Link Archer AX55 by wire (ethernet connection) and operate it in AP mode and it will join my...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller
Exciting news! We're thrilled to announce the rollout of new official firmware rolling out for multiple routers, including the BE, AX, and AC series, which introduces EasyMesh in AP Mode as a...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-08-30 09:21:49
Re:Improve the Overall System Stability of Archer BE550/BE800
Hello @Slayer2020 @cashkey1 @DON-PAPA Happy to inform you that Archer BE800 V1 has received new official software, which enhances the overall system stability and optimizes MLO network stability....
0HELPFULS