Kevin_ZOnline
Following: 1Followers: 442
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:Wi-Fi Routers Support WireGuard VPN Now
robrage wrote @Kevin_Z Thanks, I think the confusing thing here is that my router is apparently an AX72 Pro. Which is also marketed by tp-link as an AX5400. The Amazon description starts with...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
a week ago
Re:RE705X EU V1.0 connection drops after 1.1.4 firmware upgrade
trktrktrk wrote Hello @Kevin_Z, | Are you also using Archer AX73 and RE705X? No, I have a product from a different brand, the Xiaomi Mi Router AX1800. | If you remove the RE from the network, is the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
a week ago
MMXTHEDUDE wrote @Kevin_Z I updated the AX73 firmware (1.0.12) as soon as it came out, but unfortunately nothing happened. No other devices near the extender are connected. I reset it to factory...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
a week ago
@MMXTHEDUDE Except for the RE firmware update, are there any other changes in the network? Please also update and install the latest official firmware on the main AX73, which is 1.0.12 now. Did you...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
a week ago
@trktrktrk Are you also using Archer AX73 and RE705X? Please make sure the firmware of the AX73 is up-to-date first, then we would like to have more details about the issue you're experiencing. How...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
a week ago
Re:Range Extender RE300 5ghz channel changing option
Hello @nabeel_123, thanks for posting in the community. This has been explained here in the following thread, please refer to the suggestions to change the wireless channel on the host router: What...
0HELPFULS