Kevin_ZOnline
Following: 1Followers: 379
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Yesterday
Re:Wifi router disconnects and reconnects when on 5ghz band
Hello @TPC80 Your case has been escalated to the support engineers for a follow-up, please check your email box. Thank you.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Apps
Monday
Tether App crashes and returns to My Device page when editing the HomeShield Parental Control Profile
SeanL wrote @Kevin_Z No, the router freeze occurs after the error message appears. The light is still on at this time, but it cannot represent the actual situation. For example, after unplugging the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Apps
Friday
Re:App not display device
@KYKY Is your phone connected to the AX23 wireless network? If not now, you can try to connect to the AX23 network, then you should be able to find the RE305, and it might display locally. Try to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Friday
Re:AX11000 - Actual FW version
Sepharine wrote @Kevin_Z I am currently running FW 1.3.1 Build 20220721 rel.61848(4555) On my Ax11000 V1 Why should i install this FW over my current firmware? What benefits do i have? VPN client on...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Apps
Friday
Tether App crashes and returns to My Device page when editing the HomeShield Parental Control Profile
SeanL wrote @Kevin_Z My model and firmware version are the same as the original poster. Sometimes when using the Android app to view or change the parental control profile I get an operation failure...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Friday
Re:About OneMesh on Archer C80
FelipeMatos7 wrote @Kevin_Z thanks, i wait to update, thanks. One more question, have beta test for routers? If exists i want sign-in. @FelipeMatos7 What kind of beta tester do you refer to? You can...
0HELPFULS