Kevin_ZOnline
Following: 1Followers: 458
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Yesterday
Re:AX73 - Firmware Update Failed- Manual & Cloud update
@NecesarySherbet Can I know the region version of your AX73? Is it the EU version or the US version? Please make sure you're downloading and installing the correct firmware from the website. When you...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Yesterday
Re:Archer AX55 Pro v1.0 wifi 5ghz Stress problem!
@Christian-W Thank you very much for all the detailed information. Have you ever tested what speed you can get when connecting a PC or device to the AX55 Pro LAN port with an Ethernet cable? If not...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Thursday
Re:Archer BE550 crash
nvidia_26 wrote @nvidia_26 BE550v1_1.0.5(1.0.10)_240618_debug it has problems from start with wan, it took 2 restarts to connect to pppoe, yes, even with dynamic ip, it doesn't really want to , I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Thursday
Re:BE800 has issues with unstable wireless and wired WAN 10G/SFP and LAN 10G connections dropping...
@GX4499 Thank you very much for getting back with all the details. We've sent you a beta software via email, did you receive it? Or you may download the beta firmware from this thread below and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Thursday
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
Lovage wrote @Kevin_Z Hi Do you have feedback from developer about beta or pre-released version blackhaul for ax12? @Lovage Apologies that I haven't received any notice from the developers at the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Thursday
Re:TP-Link Archer AX58 drops internet connection every 8 to 10 hours.LED goes red and then off
@anderigs Thanks a lot for providing all these details. So you're confirming that the AX58 is getting a WAN IP address from the Zyxel modem but not using a static IP address, right? Can you please...
0HELPFULS