Kevin_ZOffline
Following: 1Followers: 448
Forums/ Deco
Wednesday
Re:Deco X50/X55_V1_1.5.1 Support WireGuard VPN, Client Speed Limit and Fixed WAN Port
Billmanakos wrote Vodafone FTTH Greece with VLAN ID 835 /PPPoE There is a TPLINK unmanaged Switch in front of the Deco X50 that passes VLAN 835 ( data) and VLAN 837 (VOIP). The 835 VLAN is used on...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Wednesday
Re:New firmware not working x50
WillM1414 wrote @Kevin_Z This was my experience too, unfortunately I am remote this week and so cannot check the Deco LEDs, I did make the mistake of trying to Access Point Mode and have now lost all...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Wednesday
Re:New firmware not working x50
andrewha wrote @Kevin_Z Hi all. My X55 also has this issue, new firmware made all the clients unable to browse the internet, DNS lookups and pings still worked ok, but web browsing either plain...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Tuesday
Re:Deco X50/X55_V1_1.5.1 Support WireGuard VPN, Client Speed Limit and Fixed WAN Port
Ulbi wrote @Billmanakos I had that yesterday at times that the router did not allow any new devices. But it worked again after 15-30 minutes. @Ulbi I'll escalate it to our support engineer as well to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Tuesday
Billmanakos wrote @Ulbi same problem like mine, after upgrading with the latest firmware , deco app started to lose devices connected and no new devices allowed . Latest firmware update , Router...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Tuesday
@Ulbi Hi, thank you for posting in the community. The same question for you: does this issue occur after you upgraded the Deco X55 to the latest 1.5.1 version? Can I have the Deco app version,...
0HELPFULS