Kevin_ZOnline
Following: 1Followers: 379
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
7 hours ago
Re:Low wi-fi speed o initial connection
@bernieeccles Can I also have the model of the powerline extenders? Are they connected to the network as below? ISP modem --- Archer AX55 --- Powerline adapter === Powerline extender )))((( Samsung...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
7 hours ago
Re:Cannot establish a IPv6 connection. A little help please. Edit: Solution found.
@Stone_Horse Good to hear that.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
7 hours ago
Re:Another AX10 / AX1500 dropping connection.
@detonation Thank you very much for getting back with the detailed info. To assist and figure it out efficiently, I've forwarded your case to the TP-Link support engineers who will contact you with...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
9 hours ago
Re:Getting issue after firmware update on Archer C80 (v1.0) v1.12.0 Build 221010 Rel.35508n(5553)
qlm wrote Hi! I also have an issue: after the upgrade, I'm not able to make WDS connection to my iPhone (I use it when my main ISP is down) There is an error that tells "main network has...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
10 hours ago
Re:Early Release EasyMesh Firmware for Archer AX55
ChrisBS wrote @Kevin_Z Hey Kevin, i install in my both ax55 the early release firmware. and.. i notice few things to upgrade in future. To make simple to understand i will call main router ax55A and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
11 hours ago
Re:What is Wi-Fi EasyMesh and how does it work with TP-Link routers and extenders?
CroBo wrote @Kevin_Z, do you have more detailed information when the Ethernet Backhaul would be supported approximately? What does "in the near future" mean? Is it about weeks, months or years? I am...
0HELPFULS