forrestOnline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Business Wi-Fi
a week ago
Re:EAP 110 Outdoor no power on POE switch.
@Gerv EAP110-Outdoor only supports passive PoE to supply power. That is to say, we can only use a passive PoE adapter or a PoE switch which supports passive PoE to supply power for the...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Business Wi-Fi
a week ago
Re:TL-ANT2424B
@Abdul_Hanan1213 TL-ANT2424B is an antenna, which is designed for the spread spectrum system, operates in the 2.4-2.5 GHz band and provides 24dBi directional operation. If you want a Repeater or...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Business Wi-Fi
a week ago
Re:Does EAP110 Require a Constant LAN connection to the Router?
@dnelms61 There should be something wrong when you instll the EAP110-Outdoor, please refer to the QIG of the EAP110-Outdoor, I think this document should be useful for you....
0KUDOS
Forums/ Business Wi-Fi
a week ago
Re:Help!! Facebook Error after checkin EAP115
@David_Camus Now the latest firmware of the EAP115 V4.0 is 3.3.0 Build 20190301, please upgrade the firmware to the latest version. (Normally we will add some new features and fix some bugs on every...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Business Wi-Fi
a week ago
Re:[new product] TL-HDAP4300GC, TL-HDAP3500GC tri and quad radio access points
@mobb This model you mentioned is only sold in China. For other regions, you can consider our EAP products. Please refer to the following website to learn more information:...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Business Wi-Fi
a week ago
Re:Root AP managed by Omada controller?
Rojoone2 wrote Hello. I currently have three EAPs for my wifi. Two EAP245s and 1 EAP225 all version 3. I was changing some settings and got a warning when changing the channel width on the EAP225...
0KUDOS