bland328LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2020-11-20 22:14:23
Re:[REGRESSION] Can't create SSID Override in Omada SDN Software Controller 4.1.5
@shberge, thanks for the response, but for me under v4.1.5, the Apply button isn't available until I either Save or Cancel. And since the Save button doesn't do anything, I can only Cancel, at which...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2020-11-20 18:20:22
[SOLVED] Can't create SSID Override in Omada SDN Software Controller 4.1.5
About a year ago, I asked in these forums how to restrict some devices to certain APs, and learned about SSID Overrides, which has worked perfectly for my needs. Now, I've upgraded to Omada SDN...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2019-10-15 20:06:41
Re:Re:Re:Controlling Unscheduled Automatic Power Save Delivery (U-APSD) protocol per SSID
@R1D2, sorry for taking so long to thank you for your response! I'm sincerely glad to hear I'm making sense regarding U-APSD ;) @forrest, thank you for responding--I'm aware of the existing global...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2019-08-30 21:53:13
Re:Re:Controlling Unscheduled Automatic Power Save Delivery (U-APSD) protocol per SSID
R1D2 wrote In my opinion it makes no sense to enable U-APSD based on a SSID...it does not help for battery-powered devices, since the AP's radio in power save mode would require a PS poll frame from...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2019-08-30 21:04:58
Re:Can devices be restricted to certain Access Points?
Thanks very much, both @R1D2 and @shberge! That got me on the right track. I now have it configured and working well, with my IoT devices on "override" SSIDs, successfully associating each with only...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2019-08-29 18:20:20
Controlling Unscheduled Automatic Power Save Delivery (U-APSD) protocol per SSID
Using Omada Controller 3.2.1 (with EAP245 Access Points), I can turn the Unscheduled Automatic Power Save Delivery (U-APSD) protocol on and off independently for each radio. If I'm recalling...
0HELPFULS