David-TPOnline
Following: 9Followers: 147
Forums/ Deco
30 minutes ago
Re:Deco XE75 Long Range Access Point Suggestion
@Neal_C Hi, Welcome to the community. Is there an open space between the main house and the separate building? and how many devices need internet access in the separate building? ----There was a user...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
56 minutes ago
Re:Problem d’accès réseau car pas de demande de code Pin
@bruno-47 Hi, Welcome to the community. Did you install the Deco APP on the mobile phone? As for the PIN code, is it for the SIM service, such as the code here: By the way, may I know who is your...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
59 minutes ago
Re:Internet connectivity problems
@Adam77 Hi, welcome to the community. Can I have a picture of your network diagram, such as how Deco X50-POE are connected together? Have you seen any Deco turn red during the disconnection? If you...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
an hour ago
Re:XE75 Pro - DMSS / Dahua Intercom ‘can’t accquire configuration’
@Bboss Hi, welcome to the community. Can you see the Dahua Intercom show up in the online list of Deco APP? "When it was installed they ran a line from the gate to the house", Do you mean the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
4 hours ago
Enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for Deco APP
Over the past few days, some users have received a push notification in the Deco APP prompting to enable Two-Step Verification. Just as you have expected, Deco APP will support Two-Factor...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
5 hours ago
Re:Parental control
@Rizalah77 Hi, Thank you very much for your feedback. The KidShield is under testing now and I think it might help with the current issue. https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/643864 If...
0HELPFULS