David-TPOnline
Following: 9Followers: 147
Forums/ Deco
By Adam77 Yesterday

Internet connectivity problems

I have a mesh system consisting of three DECO X50 PoE. For six months it worked flawlessly, but suddenly the internet connection performs really bad and unpredictable. Webpages fail to load, my job ap
Forums/ Deco
By DarkCruz a week ago

Parental controls Bedtime and time limits not working

Hello, When using the deco app, if I set bedtime and time limits for my son device. It takes same time to confirm the change but when I come back, the app doesn't show anymore the current settings for
Forums/ Deco
By Shahab1234 Wednesday

Deco Time zone not updating

Deco time is not updating correctly, I need to refresh the time from Deco App System Time. This Causes parental control of bedtime and off-time lag. The router should get the time from a good source,
Forums/ Deco
By om1amri Saturday

Problem after deco update V1_1.0.18 Build 20240409

Welcome After the update V1_1.0.18 Build 20240409, I face the problem of the network being disconnected from Google Chromecast and returning it without my intervention. The other note is that when mea
Forums/ Deco
By Tottbeck Sunday

X55 - No traffic monitoring visible

Hello, I have three X55 installed in Wifi-mode behind a Router. In general everything is working fine. I get informed every week about a new report, but the report is very poor and only shows how ofte
Forums/ Deco
By Dokterd0k Saturday

BE85 randomly restarts

I've been experiencing random router reboots and Wifi disconnections, at least twice today and once yesterday. When it happened the router led was yellow and Wifi reappeared after the reboot was done.