LensLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ WiFi
2022-06-14 16:14:07
Re:iphones kicked out of guest network before voucher expires
Hi Hank, thanks for your feedback. I will double check the "ignoring" of the network thing if it really affects the MAC-Adress. But in my case the guests did not seem to ignore the network. Could...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2022-06-13 18:00:27
iphones kicked out of guest network before voucher expires
Hi has anyone the same issue? Some of my guest get kicked out of the guest network. In my case the vouchers expire after first use so I need to provide a new one to authenticate again. It only...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-05-03 13:58:00
Re:Confusing limitation for Omanda on managing switch VLAN
I vote also for the removal of this limitation. I run also into trouble to setup my switch that should be in tagged management vlan. Definitely you should be able to decide yourself if a network is...
5HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-04-30 12:22:05
Re:firmware update on OC200 with controller version 4.x without cloud access
Yeah I noticed also that without cloud connection the auto update is not working for the eap and you cannot check for updates for the OC200, you need to check manually on their website. Would be...
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-04-30 08:45:14
Client isolation / "Guest Network" option allowing traffic to a defined captive portal IP
Hi everybody, is there an option to white list the IP address of my pfsense captive portal, so I can use the client isolation and they still can reach the login page? Or is there any other work...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-04-25 16:17:42
Re:Batch updating EAPs via OC200 - without cloud
@shberge one more question: do I always need to download and upload the firmware manually when not using the cloud-solution? In the past Omada v3 without the cloud-solution I could check for updates...
0HELPFULS