richpriestLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Deco
2020-06-24 19:27:08
Re:Parental control - limit time by site, app, or IP
@Flint If you have an Android tablet, then I'd recommend Google's Family Link, as this can control down to a very granular level, internet access per app, etc.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-06-23 10:42:01
Re:Wired PC RDP to Wireless PC
If you're using it in router mode, then it won't act like an AP. You'll need to run it in AP mode or if you need it in Router mode, likely let the Deco run the network, wired and wireless, in terms...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-06-23 07:59:14
Re:Slave Deco connect to Main Deco via ethernet cable
Depends on the Deco unit you have. With the M5s I have, I set them up to the same network by Wifi first, then just plugged in the one I wanted on ethernet. It automatically connected the backhaul...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-06-22 13:35:23
Re:Smart speaker and deco M9 issue
I've just tried with my 4 Nest Homes, and noticed that the groups weren't functioning (not used them since moving to Deco) and recreated them, now they seem to work fine, have you tried this in the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-06-22 13:10:43
Trend Micro subscription
Hi, I'm interested to know the potential ongoing cost of the Trend Micro anti-virus subscription after the initial 3 years, but can't find anything about it in any of the documentation I have. Does...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-06-22 12:53:09
Re:Connect external Hard disk with Deco M4 for used as Shared Storage
@Bhaumik if the drive is only USB, then you will need a host to connect it to a network, such as a PC, NAS, etc.
0HELPFULS