richpriestLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
Re:Stone House THICK walls - M5 Deco
It sounds like they are still trying to connect to the main Deco and not the hardwired one. You can manually set it by tapping on the Deco you want to change on the main screen of the Deco app and...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Re:How to create a minecraft server on deco M5
@Kruznova you'll need to do two things: - Fixed IP for the server on the internal network Deco App -> More -> Advanced -> Address Reservation - Forward a port (dependent on which one the Minecraft...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-03-23 12:25:33
Re:Deco units keep adding automatically to different account.
Are you signed into the app with the correct ID? Have you selected the correct network in the app before adding them?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-03-23 12:16:51
Re:XE75 - 2.4 Band not working properly
What phone do you have? I ask as I have 2 tablets - one Samsung and one Lenovo - that struggle with 2.4ghz and the issue is not restricted to TPlink access points either, but share the same...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-03-23 12:10:10
Re:Need help getting the right mesh
Hi, For completeness, what is driving you crazy with the Asus setup? I ask as it may require a rethink/other options for your situation.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
2024-03-21 15:13:11
Re:Feature Request - Guest Network separate DHCP/DNS settings
@tonyjp2022 not sure who you are replying to as you've not mentioned anyone, but the details you've asked are in the thread, and have been for 3 years now. Neither of the workaround DNS services you...
0HELPFULS