JhonneLLV2Offline
Following: 1Followers: 1
Forums/ Controllers
2020-10-13 15:09:32
Re:N/A Gateway from OMADA SDN DashBoard / NO Gateway in All Client Device Properties
@R1D2 I will try to add manually the Default gateway to my gaming router (although my internet and network working well) let's see if the gateway will be updated as well on the client's connected...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2020-10-13 15:01:51
Re:One Laptop in HotSpot Voucher in 24/7 Connection got a daily Limited Access
@Fae Thank you for your suggestion and recommendation. Since they are a recent client of mine, no reported earlier raised when they are using their pocket my-fi device while working the internet on...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2020-10-12 15:07:17
N/A Gateway from OMADA SDN DashBoard / NO Gateway in All Client Device Properties
I have a concern related to all Client devices under my hotspot using OMADA SDN OC200 Controller and Outdoor EAP225. From the Below picture, I noticed no gateway specified on each device where I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2020-10-12 11:55:07
Re:One Laptop in HotSpot Voucher in 24/7 Connection got a daily Limited Access
So far there are two always clients connected to that SSID (AP) one is mobile phone user no report of connection issue. Where that laptop reported base on my monitoring it's connected for around 79%...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2020-10-12 11:07:17
Re:Interesting Beacon 200 (value) and looks SSID Similar to my Open voucher Authentication Wi-Fi
@Fae thanks for your advice. I got the new scan today and I don't find the same mac of said with beacon 200 but I got other mac.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2020-10-11 19:37:07
Interesting Beacon 200 (value) and looks SSID Similar to my Open voucher Authentication Wi-Fi
I observed this for a long time someone Imitate my Open authentication SSID Casual Prepaid Internet 5GHz wherefrom the attached screenshot it's obviously the imitator use wpa authentication on the...
0HELPFULS