StevenB_BELV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ WiFi
By StevenB_BE 2021-08-15 16:38:48

Older devices see the SSID but cannot connect

Hi, I've updated my SSIDs recently due to issues with Sonos and SonosNet. In the past I had one SSID on 2.4 GHz and another on 5 GHz. The former one has been deleted and the remaining one now combines
Forums/ Controllers
By StevenB_BE 2021-06-11 11:50:41

Router upgrade via OC200 ongoing for multiple days

I started the upgrade of the router via the Omada web interface (via my OC200) on Tuesday or Wednesday. At first it showed no progress (I was able to click the upgrade icon again), today it shows this
Forums/ Routers
By StevenB_BE 2021-01-16 20:59:44

Time based bandwidth control

Hi, the frequent and large updates for PlayStation are consuming too much bandwidth at the wrong times. But of course, they will need to happen sometime and, given the frequency of publishing, quite o
Forums/ Controllers
By StevenB_BE 2021-01-16 18:02:32

High switch traffic during the night - how to identify cause

Hi, I often see quite intense traffic on my switch during night time (almost the opposite of my EAPs traffic activity graph). Now I'm wondering what's causing this but don't know where to look to find
Forums/ Routers
By StevenB_BE 2020-12-27 15:45:07

‘Forbidden URL’ status page

As a test I blocked a specific URL and then tried to access it. On the client the browser seems to be loading the page for a very long time (minutes) but without any indication that the URL is blocked
Forums/ Switches
By StevenB_BE 2020-12-27 15:39:39

Rate control doesn’t work

I've configured one of the ports with a rate limit of 100 Mbps for downloads. But even then I see that's choking my R605 router which shows a maximum internet bandwidth of 186 Mbps. Looking at the dat