Basboi85LV3Online
Following: 2Followers: 2
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Basboi85 Saturday

Router not holding its name whilst in Ap mode

Hi guys can someone explain or guide me tp a solution as tp why my 2x Ax72 routers in AP mode won't hold the name I give them. I'm currently running 3x ax72 1x main and 2 in AP mode so my whole proper
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By buusil a week ago

two routers same network?

I have two routers in my home network. Router1 is my connection to ISP and it also works as a DHCP server to my network. If I want to add wireless network to this solution with be550 is the only solut
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By awunited 2 weeks ago

Homeshield Sleep Time not working

So, my two boys have PS5s, sleep time is set for midnight to 6am during the holidays, however, after midnight they are still online and playing games over the internet, indefinitely, I ask them how is
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Rupeshpatil_800 2 weeks ago

How to convert TP Link AX72 Pro router to an Range Extender?

I am able to see only 2 modes in Operation mode setting of this router. I required an RE - Range Extender mode to convert this router as Range extender. Can someone please help me out, regarding what
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Anthony_G 2 weeks ago

Assistance with setting up the same SSID across my house

Hi all, Seeking some advice and suggestions. In a couple of months we will be moving to a 2 story home with Fibre to the Premises (We are currently in the same estate in a single story with the same F
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Winchesterrjk 2 weeks ago

Hub replacement

I have just received a Virginmedia hub5 as a replacement for a hub3 which I run in modem mode connected to my TP-link AX73 router. Is it a matter of just swapping the hubs or will I need to factory re