jra11500LV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Viserion Friday

Wifi router with detachable antenna

Hi there, Im looking for some wifi router with deatchable antennas. Does anyone have any recommends? I dobt need any expensive router, but it need detachable antennas. I am going to use it in my carav
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By jra11500 a week ago

Auto logout from web interface

This is the same issue that occurred in an old thread. Everything has been working OK for several days until I made a small change in the network topology. The main router is in the attic area and the
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By jra11500 a week ago

What does disabling NAT accomplish?

Under Advanced, Network, Internet, there is an option to enable NAT which is enabled by default. My question is what happens when you disable NAT? In testing, it appears that NAT always occurs even if
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By rsonone42 2 weeks ago

Error code 4503, The uploaded file was not accepted (router AX1500 wifi-6)

I am trying to update the firmware of my TP Link router AX1500 and getting this error message. I have downloaded it from TP link website. the downloaded firmware version is - Archer AX1500(EU)_v1.20_2
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By jra11500 2 weeks ago

Device Isolation not working on satellite router

Today I discovered that the Device Isolation settings of the main router are not working for isolated devices that connect through the satellite router. Using a laptop (an un-isolated device) connecte
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Marvin_S 2 weeks ago

New Firmware for Archer AX55 V1 Supports DoH&DoT, ECO Mode, EasyMesh in AP Mode and More

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the release of new official firmware for Archer AX55(US) V1. This firmware update introduces several exciting new functions and improvements to enhance your