SledgehammerNLLV2Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
By Anderson 2020-07-13 01:06:30

Why my Omada controller cannot manage the latest EAP?

If you are using Omada controller 3.x.x, you may meet the problem that cannot manage the latest EAP. You can follow this article to find the reason and solution. TP-link launches Omada’s Software-Defi
Forums/ Controllers
By jabolfh 2020-06-21 15:09:23

Omada SDN Hardware Compatibility

Hello, I was wondering whether the new omada sdn will support the current generation EAP245v3 and EAP225v3. Would it still be available self hosted or will it be cloud only? Also will it support curre
Forums/ WiFi
By OmadaSMS 2020-04-05 14:17:34

SDN Controller

Numers replies from TP-Link mention a SDN controller that will make our life easier with the EAPs. Please detail what the SDN is and when it will be available.
Forums/ WiFi
By jonas 2020-05-13 11:37:30

【Network Deployment Advisor】The Professional SMB Product Solution Assistant

Hi All, Good news!!! It's glad to share with you the “Network Deployment Advisor for Small and Midsize Businesses” system of TP-Link. https://www.tp-link.com/smb/select-product/ The Network Deployment
Forums/ WiFi
By AndreaPellegrin 2019-12-24 15:10:53

OC200 is offline and then seconds online again

Hi everyone! My problem is easy: really often the controller goes offline and then comes back online, all in a few seconds. I don't think the guests are affected but it seems annoying. The logs say no
Forums/ WiFi
By ivanr 2019-08-13 15:59:08

Oc200 Controller offline then online again

Hi All, I receive notifications in my phone that my controller went offline and then online again right away. This happens very frequently, like every few minutes, randomly. Please see screenshot atta