SunshineOnline
Following: 2Followers: 115
Forums/ Access Points
By mohhaw a week ago

connected but no internet in Phones

hi guys i bought this product recently and i wanted a router to be honest but this is an accesspoint i did the setup and everything and the internet works perfectly in my Laptop but it doesnt work wit
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
By Azox77 a week ago

My WPA-7617 doesn't have the wifi's light on

Hello, I try to connect my wpa 7617 to my pa 7017 but my 7617 doesn't have the wifi light on and all the others lights works wath did I have to do?
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
By anamehere a week ago

TL-PA9020P V4 tested speed does not match speed shown in tpPLC app

as title says, i have 2 setup, in the tpPLC app, it shows a connection speed of 1400mbps between the 2, although when i do a speed test max speed i get is 300/300mbps. Nothing else in my network is li
Forums/ DSL Modem&Routers
By XiTo a week ago

Unable to upgrade the firmware

I'm unable to upgrade the firmware. I tired the most current version and the previous version as well. Each attempt ends with "Error code: 71211". I'm sure I'm uploading a correct .bin file. What seem
Forums/ DSL Modem&Routers
By Pourya a week ago

Vr2100 DSL Link Down In Game

Hi, When I use my modem a bit, its dls links go down, and the modem hangup. it takes a while to reconnect. here is log : 2024-04-09 08:36:14 [5] System: DSL Link Down 2024-04-09 08:36:16 [6] PPP: Term
Forums/ 3G/4G Routers/MiFi
By khaled999 a week ago

TL-MR100

do TL-MR100 v2 4g modems have QoS? if yes, any idea where to find them in the tp-link router web page?