DigitalGerryLV2Online
Following: 1Followers: 0
Forums/ General Discussion
By DigitalGerry 2022-08-14 15:39:13

Merge community accounts

I appear to have 3 accounts over time, so now realised why i am not getting responses. How do I change / merge accounts (and check email addresses) as it's not obvious AND does this account affect the
Forums/ WiFi
By DigitalGerry 2022-08-14 15:36:20

Unable to access controller login +++

Hi I am struggling (and I mean struggling) to get this all working after being in a box. I appear to have several community accounts - (not the priority here) but because of it cannot get notification
Forums/ WiFi
By DigitalGerry 2020-06-30 21:19:39

Unable to to connect the OC200 to cloud

I'm having troube with an OC200. I've unbound it from the cloud as was having problems and it kept saying offline. I am trying to connect it via the app and while the cloud connection is flashing it s
Forums/ WiFi
By DigitalGerry 2019-04-14 10:12:30

Unable to access EAP Controller

Hi I've just purchased the EAP225 outdoor and had it originally configured to use Facebook to login, but something went wrong, so I have reset bnoth the POE and EAP, but unable now to access the EAP C
Forums/ WiFi
By jonas 2018-08-22 09:56:34

【New Product Introduction】OC200 Omada Cloud Controller

Dear friends, We are glad to share you that we have published OC200 Omada Cloud Controller, the first hardware Omada Controller of EAP series products!!! • First Hardware Omada Controller • Built-in O