Brian1990LV0Online
Following: 0Followers: 2
Stories/ WiFi
By HowardSmall 2019-07-27 11:50:07

Taking over a network with existing APs

I recently took over administration of a school site that had five EAP225 APs installed. Unfortunately the previous sysadmin had not documented anything, and I mean anything, so it was a hard slog wor
Stories/ WiFi
By 0llli 2019-12-13 23:50:35

What providers cant do

It is simply a pain, if you live in a small german valley and there is no way to communicate with others or the rest of the internet world. No DSL, no 3G and no sattelite internet, because the wood is
Stories/ WiFi
By it-kolli 2019-12-13 13:00:01

Outdoor W-LAN Versorgung

Die Anforderung war es, eine Mineralölfirma im Ladebereich mit W-LAN zu versorgen. Die LKW's und Erfassungsgeräte der Ladung werden zukünftig mittels W-LAN versorgt und können so sofort die Kommunikat
Stories/ WiFi
By AndreaPellegrin 2019-10-26 20:41:48

Hotel sweet hotel

Everything begin a summer day: my friend Angelica ask me to help her with a new business WiFi solution. I always loved Omada Series and so for the first time i found the opportunity for create somethi
Stories/ WiFi
By Lesley_TP-Link 2018-12-10 03:22:55

TP-Link and the government: Wi-Fi for Institute of legislation under the RF government

CUSTOMER PROFILE: Company: The Institute of Legislation and comparative law under the government of the Russian Federation Sector: education Location: Russia INTRODUCTION In November 2016 TP-Link supp
Stories/ WiFi
By Lesley_TP-Link 2018-07-27 03:42:29

Omada Wi-Fi For Russia Railway

Background Russian railways is a part of top three railway companies worldwide, as well as being one of the most prominent Russian companies. The company struggles to enhance its quality of passenger