DSL Modem&Routers

TP-Link provides modems and modem routers for ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+/VDSL access. Share your story and join the discussion with other customers here.
DSL Modem&Routers

Tags

Label

This Article Applies to: Archer VR2100 V1, VR2100v V1, VR600 V3, VR400 V3, VR2800 V1 Issue Description: After updating the OpenVPN client version, some users might be unable to connect to the OpenVPN
VPNOfficial
By Sunshine · Latest post 8 hours ago by Istari
21Helpful
5528Views
13Replies
Hi All, Occasional there is some feedback that there is no internet service after quick set-up. Since most of our DSL modem routers, such as VR400/VR600/VR2100, etc. support multiple working modes, we
Highlighted ThreadNBN ConfigurationOfficial
By David-TP · Latest post a week ago by 1111ww1111
7Helpful
7331Views
8Replies
Some customers may encounter an issue when setting up the VoIP service on the TP-Link VoIP modem routers. Refer to this article to troubleshoot first on your own before reaching out to a tech support
VoIPInstallationHighlighted ThreadOfficial
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 2023-09-21 10:03:48 by IMRANAE
8Helpful
11120Views
14Replies
hi i have same problem with modem archer vr400 v3. https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/271574?page=1 it have 2 hidden wifi network (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) When will the new version of the pr
Highlighted ThreadOneMeshOfficial
By mehdi_08 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by SujonAkondoO62
52Helpful
7289Views
46Replies
Hello every one i have a question i have 2 modem router tplink archer vr600 ac2100 support super victoring and zte h188 support supper victoring which provided for free from ISP the problem is tplink
By BassemSaleh · Latest post 5 hours ago by terziyski
0Helpful
20Views
1Replies
I have this router about 3 months and its was work perfect, connection type is: optic fiber connected to optic transmitter and with RJ-45 CAT6 cable into the roruter VR 600, The issue starts about one
Firmware UpdateNetwork Connectivity
By easyJet · Latest post 8 hours ago by terziyski
0Helpful
19Views
1Replies
I'm setting up a WiFi service in a small (10m x 5m) building for a charity client. The WiFi works really well between floors, but the signal is also "visible" outside the building, across the road. Wh
By PeterGarner · Latest post 8 hours ago by terziyski
0Helpful
14Views
1Replies
Just bought a VX1800v Cannot get it to connect to Sky broadband (UK) I currently have a VR2100 which is working ok, but I cannot get the VX1800 to work. I have tried the quick setup with the Tether ap
Network ConnectivityInstallation
By Technaudio · Latest post 8 hours ago by Technaudio
16Helpful
252Views
12Replies
Hello, have already post about this problem in this thread, but probably is better to create a new one since we are talking about a different model. Problem is that after ~ 12 hour of work the Errors
Highlighted Thread
By Stefano________ · Latest post Yesterday by Sunshine
38Helpful
20992Views
127Replies
I have a payment terminal that keeps getting disconnected after a moment of idling, like 5-10 minutes, and I have to first establish connection by doing a network test, then it reconnects in the Traff
Network Connectivity
By woolwil · Latest post Yesterday by woolwil
2Helpful
24Views
1Replies