DSL Modem&Routers

TP-Link provides modems and modem routers for ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+/VDSL access. Share your story and join the discussion with other customers here.
DSL Modem&Routers

Tags

Label

Some customers may encounter an issue when setting up the VoIP service on the TP-Link VoIP modem routers. Refer to this article to troubleshoot first on your own before reaching out to a tech support
VoIPInstallationHighlighted ThreadOfficial
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 2023-09-21 10:03:48 by IMRANAE
8Helpful
11633Views
14Replies
Hi everyone. I have a problem logging into the websites tplinkmodem.net and 192.168.0.1. I just bought a new router and am trying to connect to the internet. I can easily connect to the router itself,
Network ConnectivityInstallation
By Ddluckydd · Latest post 17 hours ago by terziyski
0Helpful
31Views
1Replies
Hello, I recently got my Archer VR2100v. After a few differences compared to my previous router (FRITZbox) and one topic I could clarify on this forum, I was able to set everything up regarding my nee
By Wasilewskiii · Latest post Monday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
118Views
5Replies
My Now Broadband router fell off the shelf and broke so I brought an Archer VR2800 modem router as a replacment as a replacement from Now would take over a week to arrive. I have the router set up and
OneMeshInstallationNetwork ConnectivityRange
By AVENTR · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
82Views
1Replies
Just bought a VX1800v Cannot get it to connect to Sky broadband (UK) I currently have a VR2100 which is working ok, but I cannot get the VX1800 to work. I have tried the quick setup with the Tether ap
By Technaudio · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Marko1st
23Helpful
999Views
24Replies
I have the Archer VR2100V DSL Router and want to connect and use Fax with it. I bought an Epson all in One Printer. Currently I was only able to send a fax to a 0180 number in Germany successfully - e
Network ConnectivityInstallationFax
By ChristianWolf · Latest post 3 weeks ago by stevewills82
0Helpful
163Views
4Replies
Hi Not able to install my new router, ple help
Installation
By Sumitra · Latest post 3 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
73Views
1Replies
TL:DR: please send help before it gets yeeted 😂🫣 Tplink VX1800V (VDSL/ADSL Modem Router) Is it possible to replace the standard kit supplied for this model I have? I need the extra ports and extra f
InstallationNetwork Connectivity
By Marko1st · Latest post 2024-03-30 09:54:57 by Marko1st
0Helpful
333Views
7Replies
So, after many hours of attempted connection, with no results, on the verge of returning the router. Everything I found d online either could not be found d or did not work. In summary, nowhere to ent
By Olestokie · Latest post 2024-02-24 14:54:33 by woozle
0Helpful
168Views
1Replies
Hello Support Team, I am using an Alliance Broadband FTTH connection and recently bought the TP-LINK XC220-G3V. However, after setting up all the details from my existing (PON + WIFI Router), the Inte
Firmware UpdateNetwork ConnectivityInstallation
By SkTech · Latest post 2024-02-20 18:10:53 by terziyski
0Helpful
235Views
1Replies