3G/4G Routers/MiFi

You can shares your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices by using TP-Link 3G/4G Routers or MiFi products. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
3G/4G Routers/MiFi

Tags

Label

Good morning, I bought the router in good faith from willhaben.at as a new device, in its original packaging and open to all ISPs, no netlock, free for all SIM cards. Also included is the Tp-Link Repe
Firmware UpdateNetwork ConnectivityBand SelectionMobile Wi-Fi
0Helpful
41Views
0Replies
Need a way to kill 3G. Not using telephony, and 5g and 4g signals are fine. And why doesn't the router attempt to reconnect because my phone managed to receive a constant 5g signal!
Firmware UpdateBand SelectionCarrier AggregationNetwork Connectivity
0Helpful
19Views
0Replies
Hi, My Router loses WAN IP after it connects to these two band (8,3) and unfortunately these are the only bands available for me to use. My router is running latest firmware. I have also attached logs
Network ConnectivityBand SelectionCarrier Aggregation
0Helpful
34Views
0Replies
ISP Version: 22062901 Hi I have one of these, trying to use it on "Optus" and it won't work. Optus keeps sending me a message saying "SIM cards can only be used in the device type for which they were
Network ConnectivityBand SelectionCarrier Aggregation
By calvin_123456 · Latest post a week ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
161Views
3Replies
hi, I did find someone pos about the same issue but on different model, is there any solusion for that? yes it's 2024 but i'm still using this model mr-100 thanks and have a nice day
Band Selection
By · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
105Views
2Replies
Hi! I intend to buy a router/mifi for irl streaming. I am not that worried about the speed (3-5MBs UL is enough), but I am worried about the device's coverage. Do the M7350 use the same antennas as th
Band SelectionNetwork ConnectivityMobile Wi-FiCarrier Aggregation
By Xore · Latest post 3 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
116Views
1Replies
Hi, The 4G+ LED on my MR600 v3 regularly switches between on and off. Network Mode is 4G Only. Selected Manual Bands are 3 and 20 (Sunrise - Switzerland). ISP settings shd be correct and current (ISP
Firmware UpdateBand SelectionCarrier Aggregation
By MobileRouter · Latest post 2024-03-15 02:17:54 by Sunshine
32Helpful
7318Views
70Replies
I bought a TP link M7350 recently, and someone i know also have the same brand and model. I am having connectivity issues and asked that someone for advices. He told me to select the 5GHz in the wirel
Band SelectionNetwork ConnectivityAddress Reservation
By Artemis13 · Latest post 2024-03-06 08:29:20 by Sunshine
0Helpful
141Views
1Replies
Hi. I have been playing around with the beta version allowing manual band selection, however after installing the recommended update on the router it now only shows 4G LTE Band 3. Is it still aggregat
Firmware UpdateBand SelectionNetwork ConnectivityCarrier Aggregation
By amtrakuk · Latest post 2024-03-05 09:09:10 by Sunshine
0Helpful
121Views
1Replies
If you have experienced an issue of disconnecting or slowness on the 4G Wi-Fi router’s network due to the auto band selection, Please download and install the following beta firmware on the router to
Highlighted ThreadOfficialBand Selection
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 2024-02-28 11:36:50 by Sunshine
177Helpful
127169Views
305Replies