3G/4G Routers/MiFi

You can shares your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices by using TP-Link 3G/4G Routers or MiFi products. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
3G/4G Routers/MiFi

Tags

Label

I purchased this product online from the Tp-Link Official Store in the Philippines. While attempting to upgrade the modem, I encountered an error after selecting the ".bin" file: "Error Code: 71211 Up
Firmware UpdateArcher MR600
By Vintage-MR600 · Latest post Yesterday by Vintage-MR600
0Helpful
25Views
3Replies
Hello I have a problem with my MiFi, it comes with a specific carrier and it is MTN, and when I insert an MTN sim card the router shows no service, I thought my router came with custom firmware so I h
Network ConnectivityFirmware Update
By MohammedAbbas · Latest post a week ago by MohammedAbbas
0Helpful
42Views
2Replies
In this closed theread a firmware recovery tool is mentioned: https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/260024? My device is stuck while booting, showing "TP-Link". S/N: 515C004005799 V3.0 It
Firmware Updatebricked
By b3b0 · Latest post a week ago by Sunshine
1Helpful
167Views
6Replies
Hi Tp Link India Jio Sim Not working I also set my Jio sim APN many times but I was unable to connect to the internet, the router status shows that the internet connected, But it does not work, please
Firmware UpdateMr6400 jio sim not working
By Abhishek98 · Latest post a week ago by 7AR
7Helpful
461Views
9Replies
Hello guys, I have some problems with Archer MR200. Recently, when connecting to VPN with MR200, I have been getting a warning that the version is too low. I put the warning message below. Firmware Ve
VPNFirmware UpdateOpenVPN
By Yusufkvn · Latest post a week ago by Yusufkvn
2Helpful
111Views
6Replies
hi i know this model have beta new firmware but i have a question why new firmware not availbale in website and tp link tether it should be there if ok ?
Firmware Update
By papashanidani · Latest post a week ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
62Views
1Replies
I bought this a month ago and unable to connect to wifi as the password says invalid. I am not sure how to reset the password. Please help.
Firmware UpdateRemote ManagementNetwork ConnectivityBand Selection
By NyshVeer · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
69Views
3Replies
Jio sim not working, 4G+ not working for all sim, letme know any latest firmware available
Firmware Update4g+ not working
By RajeshRaghav · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
65Views
1Replies
Hi Community and Technical Support, Could you please provide a solution for Jio 5G sim not working on MR6400 - V4? I tried upgrading the firmware and also upgrading using the beta versions available o
Firmware UpdatePresalesCarrier AggregationNetwork Connectivity
0Helpful
32Views
0Replies
India Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G
Firmware Update
By SPYBOY · Latest post 3 weeks ago by SPYBOY
0Helpful
306Views
2Replies