Feature Request (Routers)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Routers)

Tags

Label

Votes
Welcome to the Feature Request Board for TP-Link products! This Feature Request board is to serve as a suggestion box where you can propose ideas for improving TP-Link products on your experience. All
Official
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 2022-11-03 09:03:19 by David-TP
499Views
3Replies

Votes
There are some cases that customers have their main modem router acting as the gateway and DHCP server in the network, and thus they need to change the TP-Link router to work as an Access Point to avo
OnemeshEasyMesh
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 2022-12-30 15:06:44 by d4n3sh
8130Views
33Replies

Votes
Hiya All, UK OpenReach To Shut Down DSL Services - VOIP ========================================= As I'm hoping many of you all know by now and for those that may still be in the dark and it seems so
By PhantomR1982 · Latest post 2022-03-09 22:17:45 by Richard_T123
1158Views
14Replies

Votes
TL-MR100 BANDWIDTH CONTROL
Hi, Can a bandwidth control be added to this model? if bandwidth limitation can prolong the data packs used. thanks Deepak
Bandwidth Control/QoS
By ddt · Latest post 2021-12-01 10:11:04 by TP-Link
1111Views
3Replies

Votes
Hello, So i'm having this problem with my Router Archer MR600 which i bought 6 months ago and at first i thought it supported VPN's but when i started configuring it i found out that the router itself
VPN
By BI7L · Latest post just now by martin_titin
5222Views
22Replies

Votes
Hello, By using a vpn with openvpn the speed is bad, could you add the support for Wireguard Protocol on AX55 ? I hope TP-Link would consider this need and implement it ASAP. Thank You
VPNwireguard
By Lilouz · Latest post 2 hours ago by Kevin_Z
48Views
3Replies

Votes
Hello, I wanted to submit a feature request to have the developers add IKEv2, SSL, and WireGuard protocols to the VPN Server with a new firmware upgrade. Is this the best way to request this feature?
VPN
By CyberNinja15 · Latest post Yesterday by Hossayn
16338Views
38Replies

Votes
Hello TP-Link: There are many of us who have several OneMesh Routers and cannot create a unified mesh network. Please, could you add EasyMesh feature in all OneMesh Routers? Thanks! Regards Additional
OnemeshEasyMesh
By JP827767099 · Latest post Monday by jhjm40
8319Views
45Replies

Votes
HI, I have 3 Archer C80 routers in my house, they are all wired (one connected to the modem and the other two wired to that one) and working with the same SSID. I dont know if Easymesh option applies
EasyMesh
By FWag · Latest post Sunday by Kevin_Z
91Views
4Replies

Votes
Good day! Suggestion, add DNS Over TLS & Over HTTPS support to the firmware. What are the options to enable DNS Over TLS & Over HTTPS at the device level?
By SargesX · Latest post a week ago by burrella
11879Views
28Replies