Feature Request (Routers)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Routers)

Tags

Label

Votes
DOH and Wireguard Support
Hi there! I hereby would like to raise a DOH and Wire-guard support request for Archer AX95. The same features have been provided on less expensive routers but not on this router.
DoHVPN
By rk8531 · Latest post Tuesday by Marvin_S
39Views
1Replies

Votes
DOH Support for AX23
Please add DOH support for Archer AX23. Hardware Version 1.20 It's a WiFi6 router and it doesn't have that feature, which is not acceptable. Please add DOH support for this router.
DoHAX23
By Vucko130 · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
38Views
1Replies

Votes
Add the NextDNS to the DoH list or ALLOW to use a custom dns to be able to add the "number id" to load custom dns-settings on the url (exemple.dns/IDNUMBER) this DNS works great on Privacy / ads / tra
VPNDoHnextdns
By itachimetal · Latest post a week ago by thisispratyay
332Views
5Replies

Votes
DoH and Wireguard
I know there are plans for Wireguard support on this model. But I want to request it again. Also, please add DoT and DoH support to it. I feel the AXE series doesn't get enough support in comparison t
DoHWireguard
By TimDVS · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Marvin_S
56Views
1Replies

Votes
using the api that already are made by google public dns cloudfare dns adgruard dns to enble doh3 & doq on the ax-73 this will ipmore secure & improve speed online quic feature allows for 3 streams to
Bandwidth Control/QoSVPNIPv6DoHdoq
By tonyjp2022 · Latest post 2024-04-11 14:13:02 by Nopp
366Views
6Replies

Votes
Add system and internet connection uptime please, and also see these pictures
Bandwidth Control/QoSDoH
By bharatThapa · Latest post 2024-03-27 07:58:26 by Sunshine
91Views
1Replies

Votes
I am writing to request for the urgent implementation of DNS over HTTPS (DoH) support for your router. As one of the top-selling routers in India and also the best-rated one, I believe that enabling t
DoHHomeShiledFirmware Update
By chaddracula · Latest post 2024-03-18 07:10:33 by chaddracula
277Views
2Replies

Votes
add spf+ ports to new routers ax73 ax-75 new versions this will improve allow upgrade option when higher speed internet availble
Bandwidth Control/QoSIPv6DoHVPNspf+ 10gb
79Views
0Replies

Votes
to be able to sign i& nto avg vpn on the ax73 change locations have doh doq dns over https dnsover quic this would improve secury & over speed as well
IPv6DoHEasyMesh Ethernet BackhaulBandwidth Control/QoSdoq
108Views
0Replies

Votes
Hi, can new features be added for Tp link Archer MR500 router, for example: - Easymesh with ethernet backhaul - IoT network - DoH and DoT - VPN client Can these features be added via firmware update f
EasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet BackhaulDoH
By someone10 · Latest post 2024-01-05 09:32:01 by Sunshine
232Views
1Replies