Feature Request (Routers)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Routers)

Tags

Label

Votes
Hi, I saw that the Archer AX11000 has the VPN Client possibilitie and tried to set it up. Setting up the connection to the VPN Server was a breeze, but now when I want to add a client in the "Device L
VPN
By leberschnitzel · Latest post 20 minutes ago by leberschnitzel
41Views
3Replies

Votes
Dear Community and Developers, i wanted to ask whether you can integrate a user account management functionality for the OpenVPN server within the AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 Router. So far, the OpenVPN server all
VPN
By hcp-sense · Latest post Friday by hcp-sense
63Views
2Replies

Votes
This issue has been previously discussed but never fixed. In the web interface, under Advanced, VPN Client, Client List, Add, the window that appears displays a list of offline devices, many of which
VPNDevices List
29Views
0Replies

Votes
DOH and Wireguard Support
Hi there! I hereby would like to raise a DOH and Wire-guard support request for Archer AX95. The same features have been provided on less expensive routers but not on this router.
DoHVPN
By rk8531 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Marvin_S
69Views
1Replies

Votes
Hi! I just purchased Archer C80. When I went to the Advanced admin settings, I was expecting to see the VPN Server option as mentioned on https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/1545/ https://d.pr/i/Og
VPN
By Drtic · Latest post 2 weeks ago by _Bohdan_
38418Views
90Replies

Votes
Add the NextDNS to the DoH list or ALLOW to use a custom dns to be able to add the "number id" to load custom dns-settings on the url (exemple.dns/IDNUMBER) this DNS works great on Privacy / ads / tra
VPNDoHnextdns
By itachimetal · Latest post 3 weeks ago by thisispratyay
354Views
5Replies

Votes
VPN Server
“I am using an Archer AX3000 Gigabit Wi-Fi 6 Router with a map-e IPoE connection, so I cannot use VPN Server. Will future firmware versions support this? Or at least, could port forwarding be added as
VPNIPv6
By maoyb · Latest post 3 weeks ago by maoyb
120Views
2Replies

Votes
Make VPN working on IPv6
It seems that currently the VPN Server (especially WireGuard and OpenVPN) supports IPv4 only. As more and more Internet providers offer public IPv6 address only, it's important to be able to connect t
VPNIPv6
By Froggy650 · Latest post 2024-04-18 07:41:16 by Marvin_S
96Views
1Replies

Votes
Please consider implementing a VPN Client for AX10/AX1500. There is currently no support for OpenWrt or DD-WRT. Upon analyzing the open source code, it appears to use an old version of OpenWrt, but wi
VPN
By Tank6325 · Latest post 2024-04-16 14:37:55 by Makyasi
2642Views
26Replies

Votes
using the api that already are made by google public dns cloudfare dns adgruard dns to enble doh3 & doq on the ax-73 this will ipmore secure & improve speed online quic feature allows for 3 streams to
Bandwidth Control/QoSVPNIPv6DoHdoq
By tonyjp2022 · Latest post 2024-04-11 14:13:02 by Nopp
391Views
6Replies