Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

I have no idea the reason why i'm using my iPhone 13 (IOS17.4.1) + Wireguard app (1.0.16) to connect my AX72 VPN have no respond. But i use android device scan the same QR code is successful to connec
VPNInstallationWireGuard
By FatBoySquare · Latest post 3 hours ago by saidmehraj9208
0Helpful
128Views
7Replies
VPNs have grown a great deal over the past few years, and as a result, we have seen an increase in demand for alternative VPN options on TP-Link routers. WireGuard VPN could be one of the most popular
VPNHighlighted ThreadWireGuard
By Kevin_Z · Latest post Sunday by Waterfox
240Helpful
50129Views
150Replies
Hi, I wonder why this modern router doesn't have wireguard support? I see old AX72 has, I expect to have same functionality on newer models?
WireGuardVPNFirmware Update
By PavelThQ · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
52Views
1Replies
I have a public IPv6 address, but non-public IPv4, therefore I wanted to access home services from outside via IPv6. I configured the WireGuard VPN server. If I connect from the home network, the VPN
VPNIPv6WireGuard
By Froggy650 · Latest post a week ago by Froggy650
0Helpful
96Views
3Replies
This Article Applies to: All the Wi-Fi Routers that support VPN Client, such as Archer AX20, Archer AX21, Archer AX90, etc. Issue Description/Phenomenon: The Wi-Fi Routers that are being discussed her
VPNHighlighted ThreadOfficialWireGuard
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Sunshine
46Helpful
44908Views
207Replies
# Problem Not able to access LAN devices from connecting to wireguard VPN server of Archer ax72 # Steps to reproduce 1. Open the router config page 2. Open advance tab 3. Open VPN server and from ther
VPNWireGuardvpn server
By RonDeChaka · Latest post 2024-02-28 00:50:02 by Sunshine
1Helpful
307Views
3Replies
Hi all! I´ve some problems with wireguard configuration. Everithing seems to be ok but when I connect any device can access partially internet but nothing of my lan. I tried many configurations but no
VPNNetwork ConnectivityWireGuard
By tiopi · Latest post 2024-02-27 08:25:29 by Sunshine
2Helpful
444Views
10Replies
Before following this thread for troubleshooting, please do confirm the VPN problem type based on VPN usage scenarios described here. For VPN Client related issue on TP-Link Routers, please refer to t
OfficialVPNWireGuard
By Sunshine · Latest post 2024-02-27 08:24:47 by Sunshine
2Helpful
1558Views
2Replies
Hello All, My home network looks like this: ISP router -> AX72 (internet connection details were took by ISP router DHCP) & PiHole with DNS and DHCP server. All LAN devices have broadcasted settings t
VPNWireGuard
By ktosik87 · Latest post 2024-02-26 06:58:59 by RonDeChaka
0Helpful
516Views
8Replies
Hello everyone. I´m testing VPN server on my router AX72 pro and I´ve seen some problems with speed. I tested OpenVPN and Wireguard with very poor results. Tests from Archer AX72 pro 1.2.2 Build 20230
VPNWireGuard
By tiopi · Latest post 2024-02-22 05:55:50 by Sunshine
0Helpful
213Views
1Replies