Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Hi Team, I am using TP Link Router Hardware Version: Archer AX10 v1.20 Recently My wifi automatically turned off after 15-20 minutes and this is happen repeatedly, I am using both the bands that is 2.
Network ConnectivityPort ForwardingBandwidth Control/QoSRemote Management
By gaurav_sharma · Latest post Tuesday by terziyski
0Helpful
81Views
7Replies
Hi All, need some help sorting out a peculiar port forwarding issue I have purchased a new Archer AX55/3000 router to replace an older Archer VR2100 Basic set up is Fibre connection, have a static IP
Network ConnectivityPort Forwarding
By Big_Daddio · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Big_Daddio
0Helpful
316Views
11Replies
Running AX73 on latest firmware. Enabled remote management on ports 2020 and 443 (using 80 for something else). I get the login page fine so obviously working to some degree but after login I get that
Feature RequestPort ForwardingRemote ManagementNetwork Connectivity
By Alex-C · Latest post 3 weeks ago by terziyski
3Helpful
121Views
3Replies
Simple questions for someone who is already using one of these routers: Does the AX11000 provide separate 2.4GHz (not IoT) and 5GHx WiFi outputs, or does it combine the two (like the Deco units annoyi
Port ForwardingNetwork ConnectivityWiFi frequency
By Jeff1005 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
96Views
1Replies
done a factory reset used to work before I updated the router firmware. setup nat forwarding, virtual server pointing to a dell drac works on the local network when connecting externally i am getting
Firmware UpdatePort Forwarding
By Mark_OD · Latest post 2024-02-21 09:56:31 by Sunshine
0Helpful
81Views
1Replies
I am trying to host a server through IPV6 but the router is blocking it, where can I find the IPV6 firewall settings? I think I'm looking for something like this, but I can't find it
IPv6Port Forwarding
By themostnormal · Latest post 2024-02-16 09:11:15 by themostnormal
6Helpful
426Views
8Replies
Hello TP-Link Community Hope you are fine, When i connect the tp link router with WAN cable to my internet it shows different i gateways on some different devices My default ip gateway is 0.50 but it
Network ConnectivityAccess Point ModePort ForwardingAddress ReservationDHCP
By akb_here · Latest post 2024-02-13 12:10:32 by terziyski
0Helpful
545Views
15Replies
I've encountered a frustrating issue that I hope you can help me with. I'm in the process of setting up a Minecraft server for me and my friends to enjoy, but I've hit a snag with the port forwarding.
Port Forwarding
By GailCurtis · Latest post 2024-02-06 14:15:45 by terziyski
0Helpful
152Views
1Replies
Hi! I'm trying to port forward port 80 to another internal device in my home network. Rule is Simple: external port 80 forward to port 80 of internal device. When I'm trying to access my port forwarde
Port ForwardingRemote ManagementNetwork Connectivity
By nitz88 · Latest post 2024-02-05 21:14:43 by nitz88
1Helpful
465Views
11Replies
Hello TP-Link community, I'm currently facing difficulties setting up port forwarding on my Archer C5 v2 router. Here's a breakdown of my configuration: I've assigned a static IP to my PC. In the rout
Port Forwarding
By RogueMan · Latest post 2024-02-04 17:23:19 by terziyski
2Helpful
594Views
18Replies