Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

VPN for Home Network
Introduction VPN stands for Virtual Private Network. A VPN helps you access internet resources remotely, securely, and privately with tunneling technology. You might use a VPN for Enhanced Security, P
VPNOfficialHighlighted Thread
By Sunshine · Latest post 21 hours ago by RusulShaikh
2Helpful
859Views
1Replies
I'm having a strange issue with my TP-Link Archer C6 router. Telegram always worked fine since I bought the router. Out of nowhere, it simply won't connect anymore when I'm connected to it. Details on
Network ConnectivityVPNTelegram
0Helpful
17Views
0Replies
VPNs have grown a great deal over the past few years, and as a result, we have seen an increase in demand for alternative VPN options on TP-Link routers. WireGuard VPN could be one of the most popular
VPNHighlighted ThreadWireGuardOfficial
By Kevin_Z · Latest post Friday by Waterfox
282Helpful
55663Views
168Replies
Why unable to connect the Getflix VPN using openvpn (UDP) in TP-Link AX55 router?? Anybody can help on this?
VPN
By HKW · Latest post Friday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
29Views
1Replies
What is VPN? VPN stands for Virtual Private Network. A VPN helps you access internet resources remotely, securely, and privately with tunneling technology. You might use a VPN for Enhanced Security, P
VPNOfficialWireGuard
By Sunshine · Latest post Tuesday by Rey84
2Helpful
2087Views
1Replies
This Article Applies to: All the Wi-Fi Routers that support VPN Client, such as Archer AX20, Archer AX21, Archer AX90, etc. Issue Description/Phenomenon: The Wi-Fi Routers that are being discussed her
VPNHighlighted ThreadOfficialWireGuard
By Kevin_Z · Latest post Monday by Kevin_Z
49Helpful
48128Views
216Replies
Hi everyone Hope you are doing good. I have question regarding Asher Ax55. There is VPN written on the box of Asher Ax55, but if I see different ads on internet there is no VPN written on boxes. Why I
VPN
By Shani0990 · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
80Views
1Replies
This Article Applies to: Archer C80 V2.2, Archer C6 V4, Archer A8 V2.2, Archer C86 V1 Firmware Download Link: Archer C80v2.2/C6v4/A8v2.2/C86v1_1.13.7_20240206 (Beta version) Notes: 1. Please be sure y
Firmware UpdateVPNOfficial
By Sunshine · Latest post 2 weeks ago by admin1290
17Helpful
6108Views
33Replies
Hello! So all of my devices on my network cannot connect to the internet once i enable the VPN client. I am using wireguard, and I have tried OpenVPN, Same issue. I can run basic command line checks s
VPNNetwork Connectivity
By PhilipC · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
114Views
3Replies
I'm using the Archer C9 as a wifi router at home, to replace the bad wifi provided by my internet provider's VDSL box (Proximus). When working at home, I need to set up a VPN (L2TP tunnel) between my
VPNNetwork ConnectivityNAT Boost
By ElFrikandel · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
59Views
1Replies