Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Hello, Since I started using my AX58 router, I've noticed that the internet connection from an Android emulator is blocked. I'm using a Mac BookPro with Android Studio. If I connect to the Wi-Fi on my
Network ConnectivityHomeShieldDevice Isolationandroid
By bart9 · Latest post Friday by terziyski
0Helpful
134Views
5Replies
When I login to the firmware it is very slow and When I reboot the router / start the router it takes more then 1 Minutes ! There is no option to limit the bandwidth for users in the router. When I se
Feature RequestFirmware UpdateBandwidth Control/QoSHomeShield
By RehoDesign · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
1Helpful
90Views
3Replies
Specifically blocking anything to do with Instagram is not working. I've tried using just the word "instagram" as a catchall but that doesn't work. I then proceeded to see all the INSIGHTS and blocked
Firmware UpdateParental ControlHomeShield
By Jay_Gee4u · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Jay_Gee4u
0Helpful
90Views
2Replies
Hi TP Link team, I have a new AX55 with HomeShield subscription. My children are able to get around their profiles by enabling 'Private WiFi Address' on their iPhones because then the iPhone chooses a
Parental ControlHomeShield
By bsvm · Latest post 2024-02-21 09:21:10 by Sunshine
0Helpful
94Views
1Replies
Hi, I have a new AX55 with HomeShield subscription and I am exploring the parental control features. I am running into issues what I think are bugs. On every profile (me, my wife, my daughter) that I
Parental ControlHomeShield
By bsvm · Latest post 2024-02-21 09:09:44 by Sunshine
0Helpful
108Views
1Replies
Hello, I have tried to use the parental control and I have seen that when a computer must be blocked, the existing connexion are not closed. So for example if I decide to block at 13h00 and a game is
HomeShieldParental Control
By marc_a · Latest post 2024-02-20 08:59:23 by marc_a
0Helpful
145Views
2Replies
Hello, After Auto Update to 1.2.6 Build 20231130 rel.36135(4555) , and after creating a family firewall profile, IPTV services stops on all devices. Any Advice?
Firmware UpdateHomeShield
By Fakhrkh · Latest post 2024-01-20 20:15:31 by drsonic
1Helpful
864Views
5Replies
Hello everyone, Exciting news! We have made an enhancement to the AX72 V1 firmware. Previously, HomeShield configuration and management were only available through the Tether App. However, we have lis
Firmware UpdateOfficialHomeShield
By Sunshine · Latest post 2024-01-15 01:06:44 by Sunshine
4Helpful
1790Views
15Replies
I have AX72 connected our NBN. i would like to block website access There were no options in the router access control setting ( in my previous router I was able to do this ) I tried Parent Controls u
Parental ControlAccess ControlHomeShieldNetwork Connectivity
By M30 · Latest post 2024-01-06 15:49:58 by Basboi85
0Helpful
166Views
2Replies
@Sunshine I was adviced by support to buy a new router when my Homecare parental controls on my Archer C3150 stopped working and the last firmware ruined my wifi connections. Then I bought a new AX95
Firmware UpdateParental ControlHomeShieldAccess Control
By Rilla · Latest post 2023-12-15 14:35:28 by Rilla
0Helpful
401Views
6Replies