Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

KidShield is a fantastic tool for parents who want to ensure their child's online safety. Unlike the regular HomeShield Parental Control, which only functions when clients are connected to home Wi-Fi,
Parental ControlHomeShieldKidShieldHighlighted Thread
By Marvin_S · Latest post 47 minutes ago by Marvin_S
1Helpful
1340Views
19Replies
I have two questions about HomeShield / KidShield. First, KidShield is not yet available on Japanese routers. I would like to give an opinion to KidShield so that it can be used. Where is the best pla
HomeShieldKidShieldParental Control
By Adol-Cristin · Latest post Yesterday by Adol-Cristin
2Helpful
149Views
7Replies
So, my two boys have PS5s, sleep time is set for midnight to 6am during the holidays, however, after midnight they are still online and playing games over the internet, indefinitely, I ask them how is
Parental ControlHomeShield
By awunited · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Marvin_S
3Helpful
794Views
37Replies
Hi all, I have an Ax90, and have been a new user to Parental controls. I cannot seem to detach the plan. In the IOS app you go into left menu, select homeshield (subscribed), its loading a remote webp
Firmware UpdateParental ControlHomeShieldTP-Link ID Related
By ksteele · Latest post 2024-08-19 10:13:17 by Joseph-TP
0Helpful
136Views
1Replies
Hi everyone, my AX55 Homeshield function cannot be opened in the Router Web Interface. It is always loading and other buttons cannot be clicked. If I use Tether App, I can use this function. Why is th
By Edward0963 · Latest post 2024-08-06 06:46:00 by Marvin_S
2Helpful
221Views
3Replies
I pay for the advance parental controls, but they often just don't seem to work. The app/router just seems to ignore the times or times I set. If I click on my sins profile it shows that it should be
By Toddler · Latest post 2024-07-30 03:04:04 by Marvin_S
0Helpful
117Views
1Replies
Here we go again... I have previously written a thread regarding 'parental controls', and how upgrading firmware breaks it. A downgrade back down to the previous firmware [downgrade to (AX55(CA)_V1_1.
By Happyguy1 · Latest post 2024-06-24 01:24:27 by Happyguy1
8Helpful
2814Views
13Replies
I have an unknown wifi device that is downloading data in PB scale even though I blocked it Thursday last week. Is it a visual bug or real? I have already identified every single device in my network.
Access ControlHomeShieldDevice IsolationWi-Fi 7
By Nertip · Latest post 2024-06-02 11:56:10 by karunsiri
2Helpful
610Views
6Replies
Hello, Since I started using my AX58 router, I've noticed that the internet connection from an Android emulator is blocked. I'm using a Mac BookPro with Android Studio. If I connect to the Wi-Fi on my
Network ConnectivityHomeShieldDevice Isolationandroid
By bart9 · Latest post 2024-04-12 07:20:52 by terziyski
0Helpful
859Views
5Replies
When I login to the firmware it is very slow and When I reboot the router / start the router it takes more then 1 Minutes ! There is no option to limit the bandwidth for users in the router. When I se
Feature RequestFirmware UpdateBandwidth Control/QoSHomeShield
By RehoDesign · Latest post 2024-04-09 19:05:57 by terziyski
1Helpful
606Views
3Replies