Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

This Article Applies to: Archer C80 V2.20/V2.26 Archer A8 V2.20/V2.26 Archer C6 V4 Archer C86 V1 Overview We hope to offer you a chance to experience the new features added to Archer C80, A8, C6, and
Firmware UpdateOfficialHighlighted ThreadAccess Point Mode
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 16 hours ago by Tutul45
7Helpful
438Views
8Replies
Hi, I just want to ask this one simple thing, because all I see are comparison between ethernet backhaul and onemesh over wifi, but no information what so ever of the actual difference if the devices
Access Point ModeNetwork ConnectivityOneMeshEasyMesh
By Evil1nside · Latest post Tuesday by Basboi85
2Helpful
93Views
4Replies
please confirm for archer c64 router
StarlinkAccess Point ModeDevice IsolationWi-Fi 6E
By Mghla · Latest post Monday by Sunshine
0Helpful
33Views
1Replies
Hi all, Just recently bought AXE 75 to replace a generic router given by my provider which I use with 2 unit of M9 Plus to extend the wifi around the house with unit 1 (M9+) tethered via RJ45 & unit 2
Access Point ModeAXE75+M9PlusInstallation
By J-LD · Latest post a week ago by J-LD
1Helpful
120Views
2Replies
Hello! I want to build easymesh network where main router is ER605 V2 and two satelites are Archer AX1500. Since main easymesh router must be wifi one(as I understand from FAQ), I assume this topology
EasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet BackhaulOneMeshAccess Point Mode
By s1n1st3r · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
2Helpful
159Views
7Replies
Hi all, I use the above router as an access point (access Point mode) and just want to cross check if my findings are "correct & stable": When using the router as an Access Point, it is being connecte
Access Point Mode
By jwka · Latest post 2 weeks ago by jwka
0Helpful
102Views
2Replies
I had some questions reguarding the Archer AX55 Wifi Router, As Im looking for a Wifi 6 Router to use as an Access Point for my Meta Quest 2 (And eventually Meta quest 3) for PCVR Airplay ONLY. The so
Access Point ModeMeta Quest 3 (VR)Meta Quest 2 (VR)
By Floofy_Poofy · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
1Helpful
221Views
6Replies
Hi all, I was reading an article about putting your AXE5400 into the access point mode to use with the Quest 3 so I followed the instructions. Now I find I can't reach the router via my browser, so I
Access Point Mode
By Oops01 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Oops01
0Helpful
146Views
2Replies
Request: Please allow access to link aggregation configuration while router is in AP mode. When router is in AP mode, it hides the Advanced > Network configuration page. I believe some of the settings
Access Point ModeWi-Fi 7
By Odeen · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
84Views
1Replies
Hi. I recently bought the ARCHER AX72 and I seem to have a problem with it. I bought the archer mainly to my room, I want it to connect wirelessly to my main router Wi-Fi, without usin cable, and then
Access Point ModeNetwork Connectivity
By AX72 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
108Views
1Replies