Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Since Firmware Version: 1.3.1 Build 20240129 rel.57815(4341) when I try to login to the router it accepts my TP Link password (Operation successful) then immediately returns me to the login screen. Lo
Firmware UpdateAccess Point ModeNetwork ConnectivityLogin Issues
By Avenger · Latest post Yesterday by Avenger
8Helpful
52Views
5Replies
Hello everyone, I have been having some trouble setting up my home network just the way I like it and I feel I'm on the last step but unfortunately I'm blocked by a weird issue with connection drops.
Access Point ModeNetwork Connectivity
By aboninski · Latest post Yesterday by aboninski
0Helpful
81Views
4Replies
Hello. The guest network stopped working after updating the firmware to version 1.13.2 Build 230824 Rel.74702n(5255), and it is also impossible to enable the function "Allow other devices to see" and
Firmware UpdateAccess Point ModeGuest Network
By toxi · Latest post Friday by Sunshine
13Helpful
805Views
17Replies
Hey, around 14 days ago my router started randomly rebooting, first I found this thread https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/633288. I thought it was caused by this, downloaded the beta v
EasyMeshWDS/Range Extender ModeAccess Point ModeReboot
By YourLocalArisa · Latest post Tuesday by Sunshine
0Helpful
216Views
5Replies
This Article Applies to: Model: Archer A6v4, Archer A64v1, Archer A8v1&v2.2, Archer C59v4, Archer C6v4, Archer C64v1, Archer C80v1&v2.2 Firmware: 1.13.2 Build 230824 Phenomenon Description: Following
Guest NetworkAccess Point ModeOfficial
By Sunshine · Latest post a week ago by Sunshine
3Helpful
721Views
8Replies
Hi, I have the following problem with my home network. This is my topology: The problem is the following: Router B is configured in AP mode with the cable coming from the switch modem connected to a L
Access Point ModeNetwork Connectivity
By aboninski · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
1Helpful
437Views
21Replies
This Article Applies to: Archer AX53 V1 with firmware version 1.2.2 Build 20230627 Archer AX72 pro V1 with firmware version 1.2.2 Build 20230831 Phenomenon Description: Some users have reported that w
IoT NetworkFirmware UpdateOfficialAccess Point Mode
By Sunshine · Latest post a week ago by Sunshine
15Helpful
1299Views
16Replies
Hey, I have ax73 as router and source for wifi. Lately family has complained about wifi speeds in kitchen. Living room is next to it with ethernet connection as a possibility. I wanted to extend the e
EasyMeshAccess Point ModeOneMeshEthernet Backhaul
By bdre · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
3Helpful
98Views
3Replies
I am trying to help a friend configure his AX21 / AX1800 wifi router so that it will function as a range extender for existing router and access point. There does not seem to be a mode that will suppo
WDS/Range Extender ModeAccess Point ModeBridge Mode
By itsokitsjustme · Latest post a week ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
44Views
1Replies
Hi, I have airtel broadband with Huawei portal and I want to extend its range so I bought the "TP-Link Archer AC1200 Archer C6" to extend the range But I am not able to set up it. I tried searching fo
Access Point Mode
By mahajan · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
1Helpful
70Views
1Replies