Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

I am using AC750 Wireless Dual Band Router Model No. Archer C20V6 as a Wifi extender on 5Ghz wireless network. When I connect to the router, I get less than 1 Mbps up & down speed. However, When I con
WDS/Range Extender Mode
By ZeshanAuto · Latest post Yesterday by terziyski
0Helpful
47Views
5Replies
Hi there, Im considering buying the c24 to put it range extender mode, but I need to make sure that it's lan ports would also provide Internet connectivity over ethernet (not just WiFi). is this suppo
WDS/Range Extender Mode
By Mac5 · Latest post Saturday by terziyski
0Helpful
45Views
1Replies
Hello , It is been a while since I posted something in here , i recently got a good deal by buying tp link Archer C80 for the second time since the first time was like a year ago , I would like to kno
WDS/Range Extender ModeEasyMeshOneMeshNetwork ConnectivityRouter
By tarekitsme · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
103Views
3Replies
version is 2.20 I bought it to bridge my current wifi to use it as a repeater/extender. Lot of basic and cheaper routers have this functionality but im upset i cannot find wds feature in this. Am i mi
WDS/Range Extender Mode
By MoreConfused · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
312Views
11Replies
Hi Support, I do have AX73 router and RE450 for range extension, I am planing to include AX75 as one more range extention in another floor. Please let me know only range extender used to extend a rang
OneMeshWDS/Range Extender ModeEasyMeshInstallation
By mk- · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
2Helpful
92Views
1Replies
I am stuck in a problem. I have two modem one of PTCL(a pakistani brand) and one of TPlink. i use my tplink router for bridging but whenever i turn off my PTCL router and turn it back off the bridging
WDS/Range Extender Mode
By tlink-user_111 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by tlink-user_111
0Helpful
106Views
4Replies
I have 2 tl840n, 1st as main router on the 2nd floor and the 2nd one on the 1st floor currently running AP mode with ethernet cable bridging the main router to the WAN port in the 2nd one. I wonder ho
Access Point ModeWDS/Range Extender Mode
By KappaLenny · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
65Views
1Replies
Good afternoon. I tell you my problem in the hope that you will help me or give me a solution. I have a newly purchased Archer Ax73 V2 with the latest firmware 1.0.12 Build 20231023 rel.42641(5553) an
EasyMeshOneMeshWDS/Range Extender ModeEasyMesh Ethernet BackhaulWIRED
By MiguelCura · Latest post 2 weeks ago by woozle
0Helpful
133Views
3Replies
I have TP Link router model "Archer C60", which I want to use as a wifi extender with Jio Fiber with wireless connectivity. I found below URL like first it need to be bridged but what will be IP addre
WDS/Range Extender ModeNetwork Connectivity
By TPC60 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
95Views
1Replies
In TP Link router even after getting 50% signal in range extender mode, net is getting slow and devices are getting disconnected from extender, request to TP link for solution through next update
WDS/Range Extender ModeFirmware UpdateFeature Request
By siam_928 · Latest post 2024-03-22 09:42:14 by siam_928
0Helpful
140Views
2Replies