Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

When does the AX53 router get an Easymesh update, what is expected and as soon as we get an update it will be possible to connect an HX220 mesh unit to it
Feature RequestEasyMesh
By Androidami · Latest post Yesterday by Liverpool20
0Helpful
40Views
1Replies
I was wondering if the Archer C6 V2 US will have this wonderful technology as well which is EasyMesh support? Because I saw that TP-Link has already started to update some models of routers and repeat
Feature RequestEasyMesh
By Andrsouzaaa · Latest post Tuesday by mendelevel
6Helpful
105Views
3Replies
Hello there! I'm having an issue, and it looks like I'm not the only one, but unfortunately I'm not finding a satisfying answer. Not here nor elsewhere on the Internet. I hope someone is able to help
Access ControlFirmware UpdateFeature RequestParental Control
By Timendus · Latest post a week ago by Netadmin123
9Helpful
170Views
4Replies
Will Archer c6 v3 US version get update in 2023 ... i have seen that EU version is getting update in 2023 . If Yes... when will I get it?
Firmware UpdateFeature Request
0Helpful
79Views
0Replies
Is it possible to add a schedule for the bandwidth control feature?
Feature RequestBandwidth Control/QoS
By Chips-Inc · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Petr89
1Helpful
62Views
2Replies
Hello, I have 2 identical Archer AX72 v1 routers, connected over an ethernet cable. One of them is connected to the internet modem. I'd like to merge them into an OneMesh network, to get it's benefits
OneMeshFeature RequestEasyMesh
By RokK · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
9Helpful
214Views
6Replies
Hello Everyone, I would like to know, that during generating the certificate for the OpenVpn server, is there any possibility to use 256-AES Gcm cipher instead of 128-AES? This one is quite insecure,
VPNFeature Request
0Helpful
17Views
0Replies
There is no option to configure VPN client on this router. Older and less performance router has this feature for example AX 20 has a VPN client. Is AX 53 reached end of life after few weeks of releas
Firmware UpdateEasyMeshFeature RequestVPN
By Archer3150 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Liverpool20
2Helpful
55Views
1Replies
Is there a way to see the WAN port traffic / data usage in this router ? or future plan to add this feature in firmware updates ? I need to track my daily and monthly data usage like I used to do in m
Feature RequestBandwidth Control/QoS
By ROG144
0Helpful
89Views
0Replies
I have Archer AX55 router and I'm using iPhone 13. Is there a way that I can check through Tether app or my phone when I'm connected to WiFi 6?
Feature RequestQuestion
By PJCA · Latest post 3 weeks ago by woozle
3Helpful
63Views
1Replies