Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Hello, Is AX53 reached end of life? Older and more affordable routers like AX20 is getting Wireguard VPN support and even older routers like archer C6 and archer A6 are getting DoH and DoT support. Th
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestVPN
By Archer3150 · Latest post Yesterday by Archer3150
0Helpful
123Views
7Replies
Hello, first of all sorry for my poor english. I currently have a Archer C2 in my house that im planning to change for an Archer AX-10 because the C2 caps my speed at 100 mbps. I live in an old house
Access Point ModeEasyMeshOneMeshFeature RequestHELP
By Franco3602 · Latest post Saturday by terziyski
1Helpful
116Views
6Replies
This is bad from tp link if their c6 v4 has bandwidth control but ax10 with superior broadcom cpu has not this feature. Please add this in update.
Feature RequestFirmware Update
By shivammangla · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
0Helpful
41Views
1Replies
When I login to the firmware it is very slow and When I reboot the router / start the router it takes more then 1 Minutes ! There is no option to limit the bandwidth for users in the router. When I se
Feature RequestFirmware UpdateBandwidth Control/QoSHomeShield
By RehoDesign · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
1Helpful
93Views
3Replies
Greetings community, I've been encountering an error message on my Archer AX1800 router (Model: Archer AX1800, Hardware Version: V1) and it seems to be related to the firmware version. The error messa
Firmware UpdateFeature Request
By chitra150 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
82Views
1Replies
Hi, I have an old Archer C80 that I managed to set up as a satellite with the main router from my ISP using easymesh. I know that satellite device will follow led control settings from the main router
Feature RequestEasyMesh
By PiliPIli · Latest post 2 weeks ago by PiliPIli
0Helpful
88Views
2Replies
I want to use NextDNS on my router, which requires a DDNS to have your linked IP updated automatically. * My Network connection type is PPPoE. * The only options for DDNS are noip[dot]com -- which req
DoHFeature RequestDDNS
By DoHforC20 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
73Views
1Replies
Archer AX53 openvpn client support firmware upgrade - is there one available? AX50supports vpn client...but not AX53 why???
Feature RequestVPN
By rich786 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by woozle
0Helpful
844Views
7Replies
Hi I have an archer axe75 router as my main router. I have an archer c80( as an ap) connected to it via ethernet. How do I add/ensure the new archer ap is part of the one mesh network?
Feature RequestEasyMeshOneMesh
By Nicmerr · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
86Views
1Replies
In TP Link router even after getting 50% signal in range extender mode, net is getting slow and devices are getting disconnected from extender, request to TP link for solution through next update
WDS/Range Extender ModeFirmware UpdateFeature Request
By siam_928 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by siam_928
0Helpful
138Views
2Replies