Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

When IPv6 Firewall Rules Feature will be released with this device? I can't use microsoft remote desktop to server from outside. At present, Product should have had IPv6 Firewall Rules Feature before
Feature RequestIPv6 Firewall Rules
By DTW_Business · Latest post 10 hours ago by DTW_Business
0Helpful
92Views
2Replies
Question 1 BE800 As Main Router GE800 as mesh node/ Ethernet Backhaul Mode to main router be800 ge800 how can i access management console, right now i have to use BE800 management reason i need to acc
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestEasyMeshNetwork Connectivity
By be800 · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
208Views
7Replies
There are instructions online for rebooting older tp-link routers via the command /userRpm/SysRebootRpm.htm . This no longer works on newer ones. I need to be able to reboot my router via curl because
Feature Request
By accountnujen · Latest post 3 weeks ago by accountnujen
1Helpful
140Views
2Replies
Hi, I bought the Archer AX12 recently and I just realized it doesn't have OpenVPN Client functionality. Is this feature going to be added in a future update? Hoping to use and connect to a VPN service
VPNFeature Request
By SAA77 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by luizc
21Helpful
1648Views
5Replies
Currently, the router UI focuses more on the iPv4 information. There should be a separate section in the Home page and in the advanced home page showing IPv6 usage.
Feature RequestIPv6
By gigakb · Latest post 3 weeks ago by gigakb
0Helpful
77Views
2Replies
Router can't handle multiple devices, it hang and cause ping high problem, also it cause latency 😭😭😭. Add MU- MIMO in Archer C20 V5
Firmware UpdateNetwork ConnectivityFeature RequestMU-MIMO
By md_himelali_18 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
50Views
1Replies
Hello, Is AX53 reached end of life? Older and more affordable routers like AX20 is getting Wireguard VPN support and even older routers like archer C6 and archer A6 are getting DoH and DoT support. Th
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestVPN
By Archer3150 · Latest post 2024-04-17 05:44:27 by Archer3150
0Helpful
282Views
7Replies
Hello, first of all sorry for my poor english. I currently have a Archer C2 in my house that im planning to change for an Archer AX-10 because the C2 caps my speed at 100 mbps. I live in an old house
Access Point ModeEasyMeshOneMeshFeature RequestHELP
By Franco3602 · Latest post 2024-04-13 22:46:35 by terziyski
1Helpful
208Views
6Replies
This is bad from tp link if their c6 v4 has bandwidth control but ax10 with superior broadcom cpu has not this feature. Please add this in update.
Feature RequestFirmware Update
By shivammangla · Latest post 2024-04-10 11:53:55 by terziyski
0Helpful
108Views
1Replies
When I login to the firmware it is very slow and When I reboot the router / start the router it takes more then 1 Minutes ! There is no option to limit the bandwidth for users in the router. When I se
Feature RequestFirmware UpdateBandwidth Control/QoSHomeShield
By RehoDesign · Latest post 2024-04-09 19:05:57 by terziyski
1Helpful
187Views
3Replies