Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Hi, I have two Archer AX23 (V1.20) routers, both with the latest firmware (1.1.0 Build 20230725 Rel. 55602(5553)). The first AX23 is used as the main router, and the second one is configured as an Eas
EasyMeshFeature RequestFirmware UpdateEasyMesh Ethernet BackhaulHide SSID
By ambreyes · Latest post Tuesday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
43Views
1Replies
Hi everybody, I have some simple questions. My private network is composed of a Archer C7 router (wifi disconnected except one band to use the appli tether) and 2 DECO X50, used as access point (mainl
Access Point ModeFeature RequestSmart ConnectInstallation
By GGreco · Latest post a week ago by GGreco
2Helpful
77Views
4Replies
I'm interested in this router but want to know does it support DOH?
DoHFeature Request
By Thunderlight · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
1Helpful
90Views
1Replies
I have recently purchased 3 TP Link devices, AXE75 & AX53 V2 routers and an RE815XE range extender. I have setup the mesh network successfully with AXE75 as the main router and the wifi network is wor
EasyMeshFeature Request
By omarhij78 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by woozle
3Helpful
519Views
6Replies
Good afternoon In my network I use a router (Archer C80) whose configuration is: MAC Address: 34-60-F9-5B-50-D9 IP Address: 192.168.0.1 Subnet Mask: Custom ==> 255.255.252.0 DHCP server: Enable IP Add
Feature RequestAddress Reservation
By PNorberto · Latest post 3 weeks ago by woozle
0Helpful
174Views
3Replies
Hi, is there a way to configure Easymesh with two C64 routers to work with Guest and IoT wifi as well as with main wifi? Main wifi seems to work with EasyMesh backhaul just fine but rest of network ar
Feature RequestEasyMesh
By noreithe · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Marvin_S
2Helpful
874Views
7Replies
Hi all, As the title says. Advanced -> Network -> DHCP Server -> Address Reservation, device name shows as "---". Device does not show in the client list presumably because it is actually a client of
Feature RequestAddress Reservation
By RalfyFM · Latest post 3 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
104Views
1Replies
Hello, when will you update c6 v3.20 to receive support for easy mesh, doh/dot etc?
Firmware UpdateFeature Request
By llluiz · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
61Views
1Replies
Whatever I do I cant block sites via parental controls. It is either internet on or off. Nothing in between. I would like to block few sites permanently while being able to use rest of the internet. I
Parental ControlFeature Request
By vilmos · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
79Views
1Replies
Is it expected to add support to Fast Roaming (802.11r) in the AX55? I think it would be a GREAT addition
Feature RequestRoaming
By Macrox · Latest post 2024-08-02 05:58:31 by Marvin_S
1Helpful
152Views
3Replies