Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Setup: Fibre box > Deco S7 home mesh wifi (includes 3 unit) > All devices Background and Issue: I have been using above setup since a year, I never had any issue on whatsapp calling. since last couple
Port ForwardingNetwork ConnectivityConnection PreferenceWhatsapp calling
By patelnirmal · Latest post Monday by patelnirmal
1Helpful
180Views
9Replies
Over the last several weeks I keep seeing the deco satellites flashing red, requiring me to reboot the network to get some form of stability. I am unable to use network optimization as since the X80 w
Network ConnectivityInstallationNetwork Optimization
By RobbTom · Latest post Monday by David-TP
1Helpful
45Views
1Replies
I have local devices that I want to access via local WiFi (with 3x Deco M4's) , but I cannot get it to work. The devices are not visible, can not be pinged and do not respond, even though they are con
Network ConnectivityIoT Network
By Keytree · Latest post Monday by yves_b
0Helpful
53Views
2Replies
Problem arising after recent firmware update. 1.5.0 Build 20240329 Rel. 61026. I have TP-Link Deco S7 AC1900 pack of three S7(1.0). Almost every morning (midnight to 4am) the Main unit loses internet
Firmware UpdateNetwork Connectivity
By Tim_7 · Latest post Monday by David-TP
3Helpful
165Views
5Replies
I have a 5 bedroom house and 6 M4 Deco units, which I thought would be more than enough to cover the house, although there are a couple of problems: 1) The Decos all seem to connect to the main unit,
Network ConnectivityConnection Preference
By Rich24 · Latest post Sunday by ImtiazAli
1Helpful
76Views
3Replies
When connecting a Philips Hue Bridge v2 to the ethernet port of a X20, the bridge lights up the two first lights: power and lan. The bridge gets an ip address, as shown by `sudo nmap -sP 192.168.68.0/
Network Connectivity
By hue-y · Latest post Friday by David-TP
1Helpful
68Views
2Replies
I purchased the 4 Units of Deco M4 and setup the Unifi 500mbps PPOE and is successfully linked with WIFI. However, the test speed for Main Deco M4 is around 250mbps (50% of Unifi Speed of 500mbps). I
Network ConnectivityFirmware UpdateVLAN/IPTV
By SylvesterChua · Latest post Friday by David-TP
0Helpful
56Views
1Replies
Hi all, I would like to have the HB810 old firmware: 0.2.0 3.0.0 v6095.0 Build 231110 Rel.77341n when I was on this firmware, I get 80+ to 90+ mbps inside the room. After I updated to 0.3.0 3.0.0 v609
Firmware UpdateNetwork Connectivity
By sHiErShAo · Latest post Friday by David-TP
0Helpful
45Views
1Replies
Hello, I have a DECO mesh network (two x55 + one x50) installed on my future house. AP mode. On last weekend, due to some works in the house itself, I had to change the main unit for the x50 a few day
Access Point ModeNetwork ConnectivityDeco App RelatedInstallation
By fabps · Latest post Thursday by fabps
1Helpful
85Views
4Replies
I use five Deco X20 devices. It seems that when my phone is connected to the same Deco-device as my wifi-speaker/chromecast, casting does not work. When my phone is connected to one of the other Deco-
Network ConnectivityGoogle Assistant
By Leon_D · Latest post Thursday by David-TP
4Helpful
112Views
4Replies