Deco X50 Game connection issues

2024-04-07 04:41:43
Model: Deco X50  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.4.1 Build 20231122 Rel. 40485

Hi 

I've had a Deco x50 for more than a year.
Everything was fine until a couple of weeks.
I can navigate and work with no problem with the Deco connection. But if I want to play, it won't work.
Diablo 4 won't connect in the login page, and Fortnite will present lag during the game.
I've restarted the ISP modem, the Decos and it didn't work for games on both bands.

PC with Deco Connection

I also tried with these commands:

netsh winsock reset catalogs
netsh int ip reset
ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew

and deleting the content of %temp% folder and still no luck.

I also tried connection thru 2 VPN services (Malwarebytes and Google) to see if that could solve the problem

Then, I connected directly to my ISP modem, and I was able to play correctly. I was able to log in and play Diablo 4 and Fornite runs with no problem.

No Deco Connection

The Deco is the problem in the game connection.
I have tried the WiFi Router and Access Point modes, and none of them work correctly with games.
I don't have any Home Shield subscription.

What else can I do to solve this?

Best regards

Options
5 Reply
Re:Deco X50 Game connection issues
2024-04-09 01:49:27

@V-ALT 

Hi, welcome to the community.

I'm afraid I don't have any further suggestions either. I'd like to forward your case later via email to the senior engineers for further assistance.

By the way, I noticed you mentioned"I also tried connection through 2 VPN services (Malwarebytes and Google) to see if that could solve the problem".

-Did you manually establish a VPN connection on the Windows 11 laptop for online gaming, or set up a VPN client connection on Deco?

And may I know your internet service provider and the model number of your ISP modem router?

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options
2024-04-09 02:36:58

@David-TP 

Thanks for reaching out.

As for the VPN services, I just installed the clients for Malwarebytes and Google, and they are the ones that I have tried on with.

I haven't set up a VPN through the Deco.

My ISP is Totalplay (México)

And the ISP modem router is an EchoLife HG8145V5

Best regards.

Options
2024-04-09 11:49:13 - last edited 2024-04-09 11:49:25

@V-ALT 

Hi, Thanks for the confirmation and the case has been forwarded to the senior engineers for further assistance. Please check the email for more suggestions.

Best regards.

Options
a week ago

@V-ALT 

I've been using the Deco X50 for over a year without issues until recently when I started experiencing game connection problems. It's been frustrating trying to troubleshoot this sudden change in performance.

As for Traffic Rider APK have you considered checking if there were any updates or changes to your network settings around the time the connection issues started? Sometimes, new installations or downloads can inadvertently affect network stability.

Options
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@V-ALT 

It sounds like there might be a recent update or change that's causing issues with your Deco X50's performance. Have you tried updating the firmware? Also, if you've recently installed apps like Traffic Rider APK it could be affecting your network stability. I'd recommend checking for any new updates for both your router and the game. Visit: trafficridermod

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 188

Replies: 5

Related Articles