Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Model: x20 (1 as main deco, 2 as nodes) wifi: 500mbps 2 storey house with 4 bedrooms Speedtest via deco app: 500mbps Speedtest via phone (in front of deco): 20+mbps I am unable to resolve the low WiFi
Network Connectivity
0Helpful
11Views
0Replies
Hi All, I am new to the TP Link Deco family, switched over from Google Nest Mesh system. I recently bought the XE75 Pro (3 pack) and added the XE75 (3 pack) for the additional nodes. (Total 1 main rou
Network Connectivity
By zoslick · Latest post 4 hours ago by xoofx
1Helpful
77Views
3Replies
Dear Sir, Firmware version till now 1.1.8 but access control feature is not available in my deco x20 v3.0. Please give me this feature as soon as possible
Firmware UpdateNetwork Connectivity
0Helpful
14Views
0Replies
So, a week ago I upgraded all my Deco to 1.2.0 Build 20231229 Rel 43148 (at least this is what the app shows) and after that Deco app became very, very unstable. Main problems: -it continously shows t
Firmware UpdateNetwork Connectivitydeco app
By Happy_x50 · Latest post 15 hours ago by Hsalcedo
7Helpful
404Views
11Replies
I have: 2 S7 decos 1 C7 as main router 5 Tapo Cameras + 1 Tapo Video Doorbell My problem is: My cameras are switching between my decos, sometimes I am having problems with it because when they connect
Firmware UpdateNetwork ConnectivityFeature RequestConnection Preference
1Helpful
18Views
0Replies
I recently upgraded to Fiber internet and got a Deco and when i went to connect my blink cameras i was constantly met with "incorrect password". Looking into this it is apparently a know flaw with bli
Network Connectivity
By Nickawala · Latest post 20 hours ago by Ttrax
1Helpful
93Views
7Replies
This Article Applied to Deco X50-5G_V1 Firmware Download Link: Deco X50-5G_V1_1.1.5_Build_20240419 Modifications and Bug Fixes: 1. Add Bridge Mode. 2. Support Cell Lock. 3. Support displaying more con
Firmware UpdateNetwork Connectivity
By David-TP · Latest post Tuesday by m7svk
3Helpful
126Views
3Replies
Hi I have a set of deco m5 & m7 extenders, when I look at the network it says all devices connected at the router, however I know that isnt true as if I unplug a deco device I lose Internet connect in
Access Point ModeNetwork Connectivity
By AndyMase · Latest post Tuesday by AndyMase
1Helpful
54Views
2Replies
Hi, I live in a house which has 2 floors above ground floor. I have connected 2no. Deco M4 together to cover the ground floor and the first floor and I bought third one to cover the second floor. The
Network ConnectivityConnection Preference
By Shigeru_Lloyd · Latest post Tuesday by Shigeru_Lloyd
0Helpful
93Views
2Replies
Hello! I have encountered a problem with my Deco M4 devices. My network looks like this: I would like each Deco device to connect straight by cable to the router. Unfortunately, even after changing th
Network ConnectivityAccess Point ModeDeco Ethernet Backhaul
By Baru · Latest post Tuesday by Baru
3Helpful
178Views
8Replies