Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Hi There I recently set up Deco E4 triple in my business. We are currently getting very slow upload speeds which is affecting our credit card terminals. I have it set up as follows The router in the c
Network Connectivity
By Hub24 · Latest post 5 hours ago by Alexandre.
0Helpful
145Views
7Replies
Jio sim stopped working on the new deco 4G plus model , Purchased on Jan 17 , it's very pathetic to see tp link was not working correctly Any facing this issue or any thing can be solved on this . Sam
Jio sim Access Point ModeNetwork Connectivity
By SivaGiri-ntp · Latest post 12 hours ago by peteinindia
1Helpful
90Views
2Replies
As the title says, this is a very weird issue. My slave deco upstairs is connected to the main deco via ethernet. And my pc is connected directly to the slave deco. Then I found out that there's no in
Network Connectivity
By KuroYami · Latest post 13 hours ago by KuroYami
0Helpful
62Views
4Replies
Got a set of 3x deco e4 for my home. I'm using virgin media broadband, linked my virgin media router to the 3x units and havnt been best pleased with the performance. I've had the based regularly disc
Network Connectivity
By Fusedspark · Latest post 20 hours ago by klipse
0Helpful
39Views
3Replies
1 unit of my deco is only going for 2.4 ghz. The 5ghz is not working even for The wirelesss backhaul it is only showing 2.4/6ghz from the main one even if I am very near to this specific deco I am onl
Network Connectivity
By PZXI · Latest post 21 hours ago by tm_prometheus
0Helpful
143Views
7Replies
Hi all, We've got two Deco X55s set up in the home, the main one (we've tried switching) will reset, seemingly at random, throughout the day. It happens more regularly when my wife connects to her wor
Network Connectivity
By tkcambs · Latest post Thursday by tkcambs
2Helpful
74Views
4Replies
Hi there, The internet through WiFi Ethernet speeds have dropped considerably after the firmware update, from 600+ mbps down to 7-30 mbps. I was looking to downgrade the firmware to revert this, but t
Firmware UpdateNetwork Connectivity
By Chianca · Latest post Thursday by Chianca
1Helpful
82Views
2Replies
Dear TP-Link Support Team, I am encountering a specific issue with my Deco X90 mesh system. While my PlayStation 5 connects effortlessly to the 5GHz band, my iPhone 15 fails to connect to the same ban
Network Connectivity
By MikeBali · Latest post Thursday by MikeBali
5Helpful
462Views
10Replies
Hi, I had fibre broadband fitted today and I am using the BE65 Mesh system, before on my PPPOE connection my TP link was publishing IPv6 addresses fine, but now on fibre it isn't. My ISP said the sett
Network ConnectivityIPv6
By MarkyR74 · Latest post Thursday by David-TP
7Helpful
350Views
16Replies
Hi, I have just moved onto BT's 500Mb Fibre connection and, according to the BT app, have speeds of over 500Mb coming. Unfortunately, devices are getting 40-60Mb speeds, at best. I have changed the De
Access Point ModeNetwork ConnectivityConnection PreferenceInstallation
By imalrightjack · Latest post Wednesday by klipse
6Helpful
210Views
11Replies