Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Hi, I have a Starlink internet solution and want to use the Decos to get a better signal around the house. I've set up the first Deco via the app a whilst connected it via ethernet to my Starlink rout
Network ConnectivityInstallationStarlink
By Andy_WW · Latest post 2 weeks ago by David-TP
0Helpful
37Views
1Replies
Hi, I have three Deco PX50's working with Starlink (with the Starlink router in bypass mode). All of my devices except the "main" Deco show PCL is being used via the Deco app. The device without PCL i
Starlinkpx50
By thelinkuser · Latest post 2024-02-20 22:57:12 by Alexmesh
0Helpful
534Views
17Replies
Short: I think I need to switch the main Deco to AP mode, but I welcome any corrections, insights or additional info Setup: Have Starlink (gen 2 w/ethernet adapter) and local ISP ADSL line (rj45 comin
VLAN/IPTVAccess Point ModeNetwork ConnectivityStarlink
By DMHS · Latest post 2023-12-05 09:26:44 by David-TP
1Helpful
263Views
1Replies
Hi there, I have three DECO XE75 in my house. Two work perfectly. The third will connect to the network and is showing a green light, however whenever I plug a wifi cable into the port at the back to
Deco LabStarlink
By Shak320 · Latest post 2023-12-01 15:45:33 by Shak320
0Helpful
328Views
2Replies
I have 2 Deco S7 units in my house, they have been working without issue for a couple of months, the main unit is connected to Starlink but the Deco is the router for the house, over the last couple o
Starlink
By CharlesBeckford · Latest post 2023-11-08 07:32:37 by TP-Link
1Helpful
274Views
3Replies
Hi all, I've got a Starlink internet connection (in Italy) and its working fine. Just every so few minutes (between 6 and 8) it drops the connection for a few seconds (its sow small it has no effect o
Starlinkconnection
0Helpful
534Views
0Replies
Hello, I am needing to find a Wi-Fi solution for my garage which is located about 150 metre from the edge of our house (which has a wireless router in it). I live on a rural property and have just inv
Wi-Fi 6EStarlink
By Flikka · Latest post 2023-02-22 14:28:35 by Alexandre.
0Helpful
276Views
1Replies