Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

I have to say I went trough hell and back. I started with around 80 online iot devices and by the time the number went down to about 50 showing up online and the offline register in the DECO App was c
Network ConnectivityFirmware UpdateFeature RequestIoT NetworkOffline Devices
0Helpful
59Views
0Replies
Hi I have several Decos spread across my house and wanted to understand how certain features work. The network is configured in AP mode. 1. Under connection preferences Preferred Wi-Fi Band: I have tw
Network ConnectivityConnection PreferenceIoT NetworkRoaming
By ramzinassar · Latest post a week ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
88Views
1Replies
This Article Applied to Deco S7_V1/V1.2 Current Release Deco S7_V1/V1.2 1.5.0 Build 20240329 ***The 1.7.0 Platform Understand the Differences Among Deco Firmware Platforms Firmware Modifications 1. Su
Firmware UpdateIoT NetworkConnection PreferenceDDNS
By David-TP · Latest post a week ago by nofirsttripper
63Helpful
8212Views
84Replies
Why remove Last update firmware 1.1.5 from US & EU support download list for Deco X10 or Deco W4500 . Who already updated to 1.1.5 US EU version hardware version 1 they can't rollback to previous vers
Firmware UpdateIoT NetworkFeature RequestDeco W4500
By Abedur · Latest post 2 weeks ago by whityzerocool
4Helpful
198Views
5Replies
Hey Support, I have tried the new BE75 v1 & BE85 v2 that it has a major problem on BE75 with internet connection, client devices have no internet access even with strong wifi signal and it's back agai
Network ConnectivityFirmware UpdateIoT NetworkVLAN/IPTVWiFi 7
By ChrisWong · Latest post 2 weeks ago by ChrisWong
5Helpful
314Views
7Replies
I have a number of devices that are connected to IoT network as they don't support WPA3 and they work find and I can reach them by IP address however they don't show up in the Deco app clients list an
IoT Network
By Fahad6 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Fahad6
1Helpful
129Views
2Replies
𝐊𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭 +𝟏(𝟖𝟖𝟖)-𝟓𝟔𝟑-𝟖𝟐𝟖𝟐 𝐔𝐬𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐬. 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨�
ReportsIoT NetworkAccess Point ModePort Forwarding
By ouyj · Latest post 3 weeks ago by ouyj
0Helpful
104Views
1Replies
I have various devices such as a weather station, boiler and security cameras that have to be connected via the 2.4Ghz network. I can connect to these when the device I am using is connected to the 2.
Network ConnectivityGuest NetworkIoT Networkraspberry pi
By Jamesyk · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Jamesyk
0Helpful
68Views
2Replies
Currently I'm using Deco x10 as 2nd mesh unit or satellite unit. Main unit is Deco M5 & most of the time satellite unit deco x10 disconnect from Main unit or only connected by 5ghz & only 5ghz support
Firmware UpdateIoT NetworkDevice IsolationFeature RequestDeco M5 with Deco x10
By Abedur · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Abedur
1Helpful
180Views
2Replies
Hi, I have mesh network made of 3 deco X50 V1 with special IoT network for my IoT devices and I've been using features like signal preference, connection preference and device isolation. When I added
Connection PreferenceIoT NetworkDevice Isolation
By Lorena0505 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Lorena0505
1Helpful
114Views
2Replies