Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Hi, I have a problem with my Deco X20 v4 (3-pack, all connected via ethernet). When I'm connected via ethernet I get almost full bandwith (1Gb/s symetrical) but when I'm either on my laptop and my des
Network Connectivity6 GHzAccess Point Mode
By Schabik · Latest post Thursday by Schabik
0Helpful
89Views
2Replies
The Wi-Fi on my S23 Ultra is giving me trouble. It's connected to a network that has 2.4GHz, 5GHz, and 6GHz bands, but it won't switch back to 6GHz automatically after the connection drops. Instead, i
Wi-Fi 6E6 GHzWi-Fi 7
By JS_novice · Latest post Thursday by JS_novice
2Helpful
80Views
4Replies
Network Issues with BE-85 and WiFi Performance I currently have three BE-85 routers, all connected via 10Gb wired connections. My ISP provides a 2000/2000 Mbps speed, and I'm based in Thailand. All my
Wi-Fi 7Wi-Fi 6E6 GHzMLO Network
By Don_P · Latest post Tuesday by Sunshine
2Helpful
148Views
5Replies
Hi all, All of a sudden my Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+ cannot detect my Wi-Fi 6 GHz SSID anymore: Previously, the Tab S8+ was connected to my Wi-Fi 6 GHz SSID; My mobile can detect and connect to the Wi-Fi
Network ConnectivityWi-Fi 6E6 GHz
By Thomas_Birk · Latest post a week ago by Thomas_Birk
7Helpful
650Views
6Replies
Hi I have set SSID om 2,4 Ghz, 5 Ghz and 6 Ghz to same SSID (S67-HOME) But the Deco also broadcast another 6 Ghz network with a weird name see attachment. There is not any active IOT og Guest network.
6 GHzWi-Fi 6E
By Kolmos_Denmark · Latest post a week ago by Kolmos_Denmark
2Helpful
79Views
2Replies
Hi there. I have a 90m2 EU House with brick walls. There is no way to drill those walls ( is a divorce matter ). I am searching for a solution. Curently i use Unifi UDR with U6+ and AC-PRO AP but ther
Powerline BackhaulDeco Ethernet BackhaulWi-Fi 6E6 GHz
By geover · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
0Helpful
71Views
3Replies
My deco turns occasionally to red and during that time no internet is available from deco eventhough my main router is having stable internet conbnection i have connected decos both wirelessly and wir
6 GHzNetwork ConnectivityAccess Point ModeDeco Ethernet Backhaul
By techiedoc · Latest post 2024-09-06 10:13:20 by techiedoc
2Helpful
560Views
9Replies
Hello I wanted to report an issue with the Deco BE85 running the latest firmware. After configuring the network with the TPLink Deco Application, I've set up Two separate SSIDs, one for the 5Ghz Netwo
InstallationWi-Fi 6E6 GHzWeb Control Panel
By the-simian · Latest post 2024-08-29 05:38:07 by David-TP
1Helpful
101Views
1Replies
Hello everyone, I have tried many routers with WiFi 6 feature but the Deco x50-5G was the best with performance. I have seen that WiFi 7, which is the Deco BE65-5G, version is coming soon! I kept sear
Wi-Fi 7Deco Lab6 GHz
By Rl8x · Latest post 2024-08-26 06:55:58 by Chris_Bensheim
6Helpful
1614Views
6Replies
I want to turn off WiFi-6 option from Deco X-10 because I don't have WiFi-6 device and I have 3 more Deco M-4 connected, I am having problem using WiFi-6 and WiFi-5 together please help me please.
6 GHzNetwork ConnectivityFirmware Update
By SayeemAhmed · Latest post 2024-08-23 06:06:49 by ImtiazAli
2Helpful
220Views
5Replies