Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Hi I read that it's possible to remotly configure M9 using cloud access, but not finding the url to do that. Thanks.
TP-Link ID Relatedsetup
By HP0365 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Wrayman
1Helpful
101Views
1Replies
I recently switched from iOS to Android, and am experiencing an issue I've never had before on iOS. About once per day, when I open the Deco app, it is empty, as if I didn't have any networks linked t
TP-Link ID Related
By Dokterd0k · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Dokterd0k
5Helpful
120Views
3Replies
Deco xe75 pro won't connect on 30 foot ethernet cable, cable continuously Passes on the cable tester, no problem connecting on shorter ethernet cables, ( I have tried several and no problems. I have a
TP-Link ID Related
By DerekT · Latest post 2024-03-22 13:27:35 by Alexandre.
1Helpful
162Views
4Replies
I recently purchased the Deco AXE5300 WIFI 6e Mesh 3 pack. As has been mentioned in other threads on this forum, by default setup and managing the units is done via a IOS or Android app from the TP-Li
Access Point ModeNetwork ConnectivityTP-Link ID Relatedfirewall
By dumping · Latest post 2024-03-19 16:48:57 by dumping
0Helpful
224Views
2Replies
I have a mesh network set up based on Deco M9 plus Need to extend the network and was recomended to connect the AX3000. Can I connect this device wireless to the Deco mesh? I can't find the AX3000 in
Network ConnectivityInstallationTP-Link ID Related
By Kalle_H_BG · Latest post 2024-02-13 08:12:41 by David-TP
0Helpful
81Views
1Replies
Newbie here so probably silly question. I have Deco M4 (1 main plus 3 clients) which I've been able to successully install in Access Point Mode throughout a solid brick and concrete 2 story home. Ever
Access Point ModeNetwork ConnectivityTP-Link ID Related
By Shazza17 · Latest post 2024-01-07 06:01:12 by Shazza17
2Helpful
235Views
2Replies
Hi there, Got a new X75 but having this issue of unable to connect to Internet directly from ONT. What I did was basically remove X20 that I was using currently and connect the new X75. All steps were
VLAN/IPTVTP-Link ID RelatedInstallation
By eldridge_chang · Latest post 2023-11-15 03:27:41 by David-TP
0Helpful
165Views
1Replies
Title: Persistent DSL Errors and Internet Issues with Deco X20-DSL Replacement Unit I have received a replacement Deco X20-DSL unit (my second one) and I am experiencing significant DSL download error
Network ConnectivityTP-Link ID RelatedDSL
By Private3 · Latest post 2023-10-17 02:40:50 by David-TP
5Helpful
345Views
1Replies
I am having a constant problem with Google Suite websites and apps (Gmail, Youtube, Google Calendar, Google Drive, etc) in all my devices. It takes a long time to load, and sometimes it does not even
Network ConnectivityGoogle AssistantInstallationTP-Link ID Related
0Helpful
123Views
0Replies