Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Hi Support I live in Germany and have Deco HW 1.2 and updated to latest firmware 1 week ago. Initially i was using parental control but kids worked around it by disconnecting from wifi so they got a n
Deco Ethernet BackhaulWi-Fi Access Control
By staale12345 · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
0Helpful
73Views
1Replies
Hello, is it possible to use a deco mesh m4 cube as an wifi-extender on the camping? my plan is to connect the m4 with my laptop. I probably need some adapter-cable with a usb-connector on one site.Th
Wi-Fi Access Control
By Jovanwe · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Jovanwe
3Helpful
171Views
5Replies
Hi, Just purchased a pair of DECO BE95 to replace my 3x DECO XE75. The main reason is the multi-gig ports of the BE95 (multi-gig internet and network) and for the VPN client having an office at home.
Firmware UpdateVPNWi-Fi Access Control
By SRacicot · Latest post 3 weeks ago by AnyArmato
7Helpful
511Views
8Replies
I have a PlayStation 4 & 5 and neither can even see my wireless network I have set up everything else in my house wireless connects to this even the light bulbs but neither PlayStation will I tried tu
Wi-Fi Access ControlParental ControlNetwork ConnectivityWifi
By MissMuffet · Latest post 2024-04-06 10:00:24 by ARGamingPK1
0Helpful
119Views
2Replies
After the firmware upgrade, enabling Guest from the iOS app does not simply enable the Guest Wifi.
Firmware UpdateWi-Fi Access Control
By JezzaD · Latest post 2024-03-18 07:19:43 by David-TP
1Helpful
108Views
1Replies
Hi. i Have problem with internet connection with Samsung TV. When i started tv, i wait for connection and sometimes it connect automatically after few minutes. I try to connect manually and without re
Network ConnectivityConnection PreferenceVLAN/IPTVWi-Fi Access Control
By Zarek1988 · Latest post 2024-03-13 10:03:37 by David-TP
0Helpful
89Views
1Replies
Our wifi crashed several times this week so I had to re-set up the decos. Everything has connected perfectly and works great, but the open wifi network is still "available" and I can't find out how to
Wi-Fi Access Controlopen wifi
By gabrelai · Latest post 2024-02-28 02:42:35 by David-TP
0Helpful
231Views
6Replies
Hi, I'm getting Youfibre installed in a couple of weeks and they will install an Amazon Eero 6 router, I already have a Deco S4 mesh set up will this work with Eero? Can I connect the Deco to Eero wit
Network ConnectivityAccess Point ModeWi-Fi Access ControlBandwidth Control/QoSYouFibre
By Thuva · Latest post 2024-02-26 11:59:04 by Thuva
1Helpful
216Views
2Replies
Hi I have a SSK Cloud NAS drive that I keep my movies on. Is it possible to network it to the Plex app on my TV via my Deco X55? In Plex I have added the IP address for the NAS drive and my Deco, but
Network ConnectivityConnection PreferenceWi-Fi Access Control
By Dickybran · Latest post 2024-02-22 19:47:40 by richpriest
2Helpful
227Views
7Replies
I have a deco system with 3 E4 and 1 M4 for a few weeks after years of use, one of the 3 E4s, every other morning, I find it disconnected, and I'm forced to do a physical reset. The configuration has
Wi-Fi Access ControlInstallationConnection PreferenceNetwork Connectivity
By mipi · Latest post 2024-02-21 20:37:02 by mipi
0Helpful
100Views
1Replies