Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Hello. Just purchased a 3-pack of BE85's. Using wired backhaul over CAT6. Testing with iperf3 to my Synology FlashStation which is connected to the main BE85 via 10GB SFP. Satellites are directly wire
Deco Ethernet BackhaulMulti-GigabitWi-Fi 7
By SquankyToast · Latest post 2024-08-09 02:47:29 by David-TP
1Helpful
170Views
1Replies
Hi, I recently have fiber to home, my setup is as follow, Fiber -> ONT -> Deco M5 (main) as router ( PPP connection +VLAN 10 tagging) -> connected to 24 ports gigabit switch -> connectd to wired PC's
Network ConnectivityMulti-Gigabit
By philz03 · Latest post 2024-07-30 01:52:57 by David-TP
0Helpful
167Views
3Replies
With the release of the WiFi 7 Deco series, SFP+ interfaces have been integrated into the Deco families. This enhanced interface offers faster and more reliable internet connections, delivering an imp
SFP+10 GbpsMulti-GigabitWi-Fi 7
0Helpful
606Views
0Replies
Hi, I'm experiencing weird problems with my daisy chain setup of three BE65 decos. I have setup the decos as Access Points. They are connected as a daisy chain (shown in the diagram below). In this se
Network ConnectivityAccess Point ModeDeco Ethernet BackhaulMulti-Gigabit
By Malz · Latest post 2024-04-23 03:53:33 by David-TP
1Helpful
246Views
1Replies