Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

I'm using Bell Fibe 8.0 internet with Giga Home Hub modem. It has 10G RJ45 output port but no SFP+ output. But my main switch is 10G multiport and has SFP+ port. It says both are WAN/LAN so that I gue
10 GbpsSFP+
By pinkman · Latest post 3 weeks ago by _PRIVATE_
0Helpful
497Views
2Replies
I have two questions. I'm considering buying the new BE85 Deco. But I might also need to set up an outdoor model, like a Deco X50. I understand that the Wi-Fi speed will be 'reduced' since it doesn't
Wi-Fi 7Outdoor Wi-Fi10 GbpsSFP+
By Ioniq-5N · Latest post 2024-08-14 11:16:54 by David-TP
0Helpful
144Views
1Replies
Dear Community, I am experiencing frequent issues with some devices not connecting to the WiFi network. Additionally, my PC, which is connected via LAN, often cannot access the internet after being sh
Network Connectivity10 Gbps
By Rambor · Latest post 2024-07-22 06:03:07 by Rambor
3Helpful
169Views
3Replies
With the release of the WiFi 7 Deco series, SFP+ interfaces have been integrated into the Deco families. This enhanced interface offers faster and more reliable internet connections, delivering an imp
SFP+10 GbpsMulti-GigabitWi-Fi 7
0Helpful
677Views
0Replies
Hello community. I had have a ddos yesterday that somone find my ip and i wonder if theres a possible waiy to enable a protection from ddos cuz my network was down maby like 1 hour atleast so if that
Firmware UpdateWi-Fi 6E6 GHz10 Gbpsddos
By Addepade08 · Latest post 2024-05-23 08:22:37 by David-TP
0Helpful
203Views
1Replies