Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

All port forwarding rules are resetting the assigned addresses from 192.168.x.x to 192.168.0.x. Subnet mask for the unit is 255.255.252.0. This worked in the past and I'm not sure when it switched but
Port Forwarding
By Fester77 · Latest post Yesterday by David-TP
2Helpful
51Views
5Replies
Hello everyone, I have big troubles with my Deco network. Unfortunately i cannot join CS2 multiplayers server (especially those on FACEIT). I've tried to set up port redirection but it didn't resolve
Port ForwardingInstallationDeco LabNetwork Connectivity
By pasta6649 · Latest post Monday by pasta6649
1Helpful
52Views
4Replies
I bought the mesh system for my Synology NAS and was told on the internet to put it on access point mode to connect to the Synology locally, but it no longer has port forwarding. I want to know if it
Access Point ModePort Forwarding
By Taffy4400 · Latest post Monday by Taffy4400
2Helpful
76Views
2Replies
Hello 😄 I recently got the Playstation Portal. It is great, but for some reason, i can't seem to connect to my Playstation from outside my home network. This should be possible, and many in the onlin
Port ForwardingAddress ReservationDevice IsolationAccess Point Mode
By pseudonymdk · Latest post a week ago by the_proffessor
1Helpful
3583Views
5Replies
I keep getting emails (sporadically) from Virgin Media (my ISP) saying 'Your home devices could be at risk'. I have had two such in the last 7 days. Extracting their key message: START Since we last w
Port Forwarding
By ChrisJL_2005 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Alexandre.
2Helpful
201Views
5Replies
Hello, I use the NAT hairpin feature of the router and have noticed that when packets arrive at the destination, the source IP is set to the public IP of the network rather than to the local gateway I
Port Forwarding
By movinrightalong · Latest post 3 weeks ago by David-TP
1Helpful
54Views
1Replies
Is it possible to Configuring DECO X10 with OPENVPN
VPNPort ForwardingNetwork ConnectivityInstallation
By granaas · Latest post 2024-03-27 02:47:32 by David-TP
0Helpful
53Views
1Replies
I want to port forward multiple ports on the same internal IP, I already done that before and I have 4 rule using the same internal IP, but now I tried to add another the rule to the same internal Ip
Port Forwarding
By HanySyS · Latest post 2024-03-23 20:05:03 by jedihermit
4Helpful
237Views
3Replies
I have the main X50, two computers, a television, a console and a NAS connected directly by cable to the router with which I access the internet (IP 192.168.1.x). Two X50s are connected by cable to th
Port Forwarding
By LuisB · Latest post 2024-03-07 03:27:33 by David-TP
1Helpful
46Views
1Replies
Hi, I have the below network example, I want to set a port forwarding port 1234 on ip 192.168.60.xx. Can you help me on how to set ip up please ? Thanks Ronald
Network ConnectivityDeco LabPort Forwarding
By RonCam · Latest post 2024-02-28 13:41:46 by Alexandre.
2Helpful
278Views
6Replies